Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ya_boi_j

Trouble in the Panthers front office

68 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

The problem, when one of these social waves starts rolling, is that the general public gets so excited to bring down celebrities, that we forget things like due process, legal rights, innocence until proof of guilt....EVIDENCE.  You know, little details that keep you and me out of jail on a daily basis.

Yes, this is the Procedure to keep us out of Jail, you are correct. 

Halcon-1 and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

9 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Based on what evidence?

I have no problem with women finally speaking out against institutional misogyny which has been prevelant and unchallenged since the inception of most of these institutions. I don't doubt that some of these women are taking advantage of this wave of accusations but seems to me like the majority of these men being outed seem to be grade-a scumbags with a history of unprofessional and disgusting behavior. If this is the beginning of a cultural change wherein women will finally stop being routinely treated with perverted mockery, abuse and disdain in the workplace I have a hard time really giving too much of a **** that some sleaze-balls end up losing their jobs over it. Having a close friend who has been acting in Hollywood for a decade I can tell you that the environment for women is completely toxic and every bit as messed up as all these women coming out to speak on it make it out to be. I don't doubt the environment in the NFL and most major networks is any different.

So women spending 3 hours on make up... Pushing breast up to the point of busting.. And wearing cloths that leave very little to the imagination has nothing at all to do with anything 

14 minutes ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

So women spending 3 hours on make up... Pushing breast up to the point of busting.. And wearing cloths that leave very little to the imagination has nothing at all to do with anything 

Classic rapist, narcissistic response. Blame the victim. Law should take its own course but if a guy/girl abuses other person, they deserve to face the consequences. 

On 12/15/2017 at 6:59 PM, marvinthemartian said:

I may be mistaken, and even if I’m not I am still glad we have Mr Blank over Mr Richardson, but didn’t Mr Blank have some kind of sexual misconduct case against him settled out of court a few years ago?  I may be wrong and if I am, I apologize, but I think I remember that happening a few years back. 

Think your thinking of his divorce

54 minutes ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

Hey my wrestling coach never bothered me and I had waaaaayyyyyy less on. Quit making excuses for rapists. It's disgusting.

Francis York Morgan likes this

23 hours ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

I'm so over this sexual misconduct bs already.. Almost all of these women had consensual sex with these men and now want to be paid.. Gtfo

And your basing this off of what???? Yeah 30 y.o. women look for 60+ y.o. men to **** all the time.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:34 PM, TheUsualStuff said:

So the investigation into the majority owner is being overseen by a guy who is a minority owner.

Sounds legit

yeah like an ENRON investigtion. 

1 hour ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

I suggest you leave whatever Hooters it is you spend all of your time in and venture to the adult world, where women don't dress like whores in their place of work lol. So much wrong with your response, it is truly pointless to discuss this topic any further with you seeing where your headspace is evidently at. 

49 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I suggest you leave whatever Hooters it is you spend all of your time in and venture to the adult world, where women don't dress like whores in their place of work lol. So much wrong with your response, it is truly pointless to discuss this topic any further with you seeing where your headspace is evidently at. 

Really? And how you assume that every man is guilty for having consentual sex with a woman 10 years ago and now she comes forward after banging 5 different guys in the MENS dressing room that she accidentally found herself in with her pants down.. Yeah, those guilty men

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

And your basing this off of what???? Yeah 30 y.o. women look for 60+ y.o. men to **** all the time.

They usually look at thier bank accounts not them.. But guess this is news to you

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Hey my wrestling coach never bothered me and I had waaaaayyyyyy less on. Quit making excuses for rapists. It's disgusting.

So even though you have a micro *****, after you stuff a potato in your pants and go to work.. Soon as some chick makes a remark about it you gonna cry sexual abuse? 

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Classic rapist, narcissistic response. Blame the victim. Law should take its own course but if a guy/girl abuses other person, they deserve to face the consequences. 

Yeah, they were asking for and it coming!

Since humans naturally have no self control or reasoning skills, didn’t you know ???

11 hours ago, falcons007 said:

You're absolutely insane, you watch way too much TV.. Never once have I said anyone deserved to be sexually assaulted..evidently you can not comprehend simple sentences behind your closed mind.. Girls having consenting sex with men then hunting a paycheck is what I've got issues with.. How is that difficult for you to understand 

15 hours ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

Love your jokes bro

Many youngsters are a bit sexually frustrated, which causes them to lash out and take their anger out on the opposite sex. Don't worry, once you figure a few things out, you'll learn out how to get girls to talk to you.

Eventually, you may be able to attract the attention of women.

Now go outside a play ya little scamp, the adults are talking. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Ben said:

Many youngsters are a bit sexually frustrated, which causes them to lash out and take their anger out on the opposite sex. Don't worry, once you figure a few things out, you'll learn out how to get girls to talk to you.

Eventually, you may be able to attract the attention of women.

Now go outside a play ya little scamp, the adults are talking. 

Are you upset about all the real men banging ur wife and want to take it out on people via the internet? 

4 hours ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

Are you upset about all the real men banging ur wife and want to take it out on people via the internet? 

Did your mommy not breast feed you or something? What the **** is your problem? 

2 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

Did your mommy not breast feed you or something? What the **** is your problem? 

Attack me then want to know what's my problem? C'mon man