Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ya_boi_j

Trouble in the Panthers front office

68 posts in this topic

Panthers' statement on internal investigation
facebook@2x.png twitter@2x.png

The Carolina Panthers today announced it has commenced an internal investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct against the team's owner and founder, Jerry Richardson. The investigation is being led by the outside international law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, LLP, and will be overseen by limited owner and former White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles.

"The Carolina Panthers and Mr. Richardson take these allegations very seriously and are fully committed to a full investigation and taking appropriate steps to address and remediate any misconduct," team spokesman Steven Drummond said.  "The entire organization is fully committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and diverse work environment where all individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender, or sexual identity or orientation, are treated fairly and equally. We have work to do to achieve this goal, but we are going to meet it."

Because this matter is under an ongoing legal review, the Carolina Panthers cannot comment publicly on the specifics of the allegations.   

"Erskine Bowles is a trusted leader of unquestioned integrity. We look forward to this report, which we know will be honest and thorough," Drummond said.

go falcons

I may be mistaken, and even if I’m not I am still glad we have Mr Blank over Mr Richardson, but didn’t Mr Blank have some kind of sexual misconduct case against him settled out of court a few years ago?  I may be wrong and if I am, I apologize, but I think I remember that happening a few years back. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:
Panthers' statement on internal investigation
facebook@2x.png twitter@2x.png

The Carolina Panthers today announced it has commenced an internal investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct against the team's owner and founder, Jerry Richardson. The investigation is being led by the outside international law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, LLP, and will be overseen by limited owner and former White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles.

"The Carolina Panthers and Mr. Richardson take these allegations very seriously and are fully committed to a full investigation and taking appropriate steps to address and remediate any misconduct," team spokesman Steven Drummond said.  "The entire organization is fully committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and diverse work environment where all individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender, or sexual identity or orientation, are treated fairly and equally. We have work to do to achieve this goal, but we are going to meet it."

Because this matter is under an ongoing legal review, the Carolina Panthers cannot comment publicly on the specifics of the allegations.   

"Erskine Bowles is a trusted leader of unquestioned integrity. We look forward to this report, which we know will be honest and thorough," Drummond said.

go falcons

Not to criticize but it sounds like the problem is with ownership.

Thats a little higher than the front office

:)

quickzero and Flying Falcon like this

1 hour ago, WisFalcon said:

It’s funny to hear a woman talking about routes

I knew this would be brought up pretty rapidly, you did NOT disappoint!  :lol:

1 hour ago, TheFalcoholic said:

I love Arthur Blank. 

the Godfather just has things 'handled' if you know what I mean......you need to read this quick, cause we'll need to destroy it SOON  :ninja:

TheFalcoholic and WisFalcon like this

just more **** to motivate them to unite under Jerry - everyone needs to be a victim and claim that chip on thier shoulder - Saints being fined and refs etc, if we do win out this season and win the division, this team has got some real mental toughness. 

47 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Our good ole boy network of NFL owners get away with disrespecting women...this must be something different.  Rumor has it this is race related

article-2717451-204BBD1700000578-856_634

article-2717451-204BBD2800000578-760_634

da fuq?

LongLiveNito likes this

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Our good ole boy network of NFL owners get away with disrespecting women...this must be something different.  Rumor has it this is race related

article-2717451-204BBD1700000578-856_634

article-2717451-204BBD2800000578-760_634

Disrespecting women should not be tolerated at ALL but both of the women in these photos look like they were complicit. 

2 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Yeah I always trust investigations that are conducted by the person that is being investigated.

Same thing I thought. :D