Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

EDIT: Some Men Are Scum

113 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, gazoo said:

All worried about sexual harassment need to know this.  

Lisa Bloom, attorney and daughter of Gloria Alred, went to pro Hillary Super PACs and private Trump hating donors to get money to pay women to claim, just 5 days before the presidential election, to claim in media they were sexually harassed by Trump. 

The payment offers were as high as $750,000. Offers to pay off financially struggling women’s mortgages were given. The attorney Lisa Bloom instructed one of the, if she accepted the payment she would have to scrub her Facebook page of pro Trump posts and replace with anti Trump posts.  (The woman being offered the payoff  was actually voting for Trump and supported him so attorney told her she had to lie about supporting him)

This is what we know for sure happened because one of the women who was approached reported this. This is most likely just the tip of the iceberg. 

You're telling me that you don't believe that Donald Trump has ever sexually assaulted any women in his life? Look at some of the things Trump has called women, slobs, fat, dogs, ect. It's hard to believe a man that thinks that lowly of women wouldn't have ever taking advantage of women sexually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You're telling me that you don't believe that Donald Trump has ever sexually assaulted any women in his life? Look at some of the things Trump has called women, slobs, fat, dogs, ect. It's hard to believe a man that thinks that lowly of women wouldn't have ever taking advantage of women sexually.

Where did I say anything about believing or not believing Donald Trump?

I said we found out today tha democrat Super PACs were solicited for money by a trump hating attorney to pay financially struggling women up to $750,000 or pay off their mortgage to claim the were sexually harassed by Trump just 5 days before the presidential election took place.  

Money coming from Clinton Super PACs to pay women to claim they were harassed by Trump 5 days before election, his accusers disappear for the las5 year and suddenly all resurface this week just as the midterm elections are about to start .

Perhaps this doesn’t strike you as curious.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Where did I say anything about believing or not believing Donald Trump?

I said we found out today tha democrat Super PACs were solicited for money by a trump hating attorney to pay financially struggling women up to $750,000 or pay off their mortgage to claim the were sexually harassed by Trump just 5 days before the presidential election took place.  

Money coming from Clinton Super PACs to pay women to claim they were harassed by Trump 5 days before election, his accusers disappear for the las5 year and suddenly all resurface this week just as the midterm elections are about to start .

Perhaps this doesn’t strike you as curious.

 

What does that have to do with sexual assault claims that are actual factual? What you say is true and low down dirty and people should be punished for it. But I don't understand the point that you're trying to make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What does that have to do with sexual assault claims that are actual factual? What you say is true and low down dirty and people should be punished for it. But I don't understand the point that you're trying to make?

The examples I gave you are of factual “claims”. The girls were paid and they made the claims.

First, people conflate claims of sexual harassment with Harvey Weinstein.  Asking a girl to go out for a drink is not what Harvey Weinstein is accused of, yet both are called sexual harassment.  Being accused of raping a girl and  being accused of trying to kiss a girl is monumentally different.

Secondly, even when accusations appear to be true we still have to be extremely cautious of mob justice by media lynching. The media lies to us, and if you add politics into it it gets even sketchier, especially if peop,e are being paid massive amounts of money to make accusations.

Additionally, the atmosphere has to be considered.  Bo5n Fatbio and I pointed out examples where you aren’t in church settings and women’s behavior is every bit as sexual toward men as far as flirting, kissing, touching etc. girls sexually harassed me all the time, groped me, grabbed my junk, verbal stuff.....but the atmosphere was full of this. to come back 20 years later whining about that wou,d be ridiculous, I loved every minute of it and so did the girls.

I think it is wrong to punish people based on accusations , sometimes decades old, that have no direct proof to back them up. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gazoo said:

The examples I gave you are of factual “claims”. The girls were paid and they made the claims.

First, people conflate claims of sexual harassment with Harvey Weinstein.  Asking a girl to go out for a drink is not what Harvey Weinstein is accused of, yet both are called sexual harassment.  Being accused of raping a girl and  being accused of trying to kiss a girl is monumentally different.

Secondly, even when accusations appear to be true we still have to be extremely cautious of mob justice by media lynching. The media lies to us, and if you add politics into it it gets even sketchier, especially if peop,e are being paid massive amounts of money to make accusations.

Additionally, the atmosphere has to be considered.  Bo5n Fatbio and I pointed out examples where you aren’t in church settings and women’s behavior is every bit as sexual toward men as far as flirting, kissing, touching etc. girls sexually harassed me all the time, groped me, grabbed my junk, verbal stuff.....but the atmosphere was full of this. to come back 20 years later whining about that wou,d be ridiculous, I loved every minute of it and so did the girls.

I think it is wrong to punish people based on accusations , sometimes decades old, that have no proof to back them up. 

 

 

 

When exactly do people get punished by their companies due to allegations? If anything, in most companies, sexual harassment claims don’t really go anywhere because there aren’t witnesses or proof that it actually took place. The guys from NFL network are likely suspended pending investigation, not because they are already deemed guilty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

When exactly do people get punished by their companies due to allegations? If anything, in most companies, sexual harassment claims don’t really go anywhere because there aren’t witnesses or proof that it actually took place. The guys from NFL network are likely suspended pending investigation, not because they are already deemed guilty. 

Up until Weinstein was outed earlier this year, you are absolutely right......not much.  And it really was a problem that noth8ng was done about it f9r decades. I’m glad the problem has surfaced and women feel comfortable coming forward now.

The problem now is the pendulum has swung to the other extreme now and mob justice is start8ng to surface with all these high and mighty men ready to destroy any man who is simply accused of sexual assault. 

Any woman  with a vendetta, any political hack who wants to pay women to make accusations, any angry snowflake woman who misinterprets a statement of a man, any minor offense that gets grossly exaggerated, any atmosphere where it is already highly sexualized where a man doing what everyone else is doing including the women is now smeared with the sexual assault label and grouped in with Harvey Weinstein.   It’s awful right now, mob justice, trail by media followed by public lynching.

Whats next? A stripper acusing a man of sexual harassment because he was looking at her breasts?

Those people putting on a judges robe and declaring others guilty by media trail should take a look at their motives. We al, know you are grea moral guys already, you don’t have to destro6 others to prove it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You're telling me that you don't believe that Donald Trump has ever sexually assaulted any women in his life? Look at some of the things Trump has called women, slobs, fat, dogs, ect. It's hard to believe a man that thinks that lowly of women wouldn't have ever taking advantage of women sexually.

Trump voters and supporters largely can’t admit he might have because it’d mean they support a sexual predator. Meanwhile people with common sense know a spade is a spade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Trump voters and supporters largely can’t admit he might have because it’d mean they support a sexual predator. Meanwhile people with common sense know a spade is a spade.

For 30 years I’ve watched democrats stridently support serial sexual predator and  rapist Bill Clinton. Then, I watched them support Hilary who shamed the victims and destroyed their lives.

Given your rationale, If you voted for Hillary you support raping women and then shaming them afterwords. 

Now, since we are friends I will tell you straight up I don’t believe for a second that if you vote for a person it means you support their shortcomings. I personally don’t vote for personanilites, I vote policies. Which candidate has the better overall package of policies is my question. Being an independent I’ve voted for both republican and Democrat presidents. I also loathe each party equally at this point. 

My vote this time around was based on the economy. I was tired of being lied to that 2% GDP is the new normal and nothing anyone can do to increase it, or being told that manufacturing was gone for good and nothing we could do to stop it. I knew that was pure BS.  Those corrupt trade deals stuffed with special favors that harmed the little guys were a huge part of it. We already see manufacturing coming back.

I can’t also tell you this, government corruption was a giant issue with me this election. After watching the IRS bec9me politically weaponized  to go after  conservat8ve groups and watching these corrupt trade deals LOADED with fat deals for donors and favored corporations I’d had enough.  Hard working middle class Americans were gett8mg screwed by this, and trying to help millions of American families in middle America get a raise and a factor6 job back was far more important to me thta if some guy in a highly sexualized industry with loose women and men everywhere slapped some girl on the butcheek or tried to kiss her. In fac, to be quite honest with you, the idea someone would vote for Hillary instead of Trump because of Hillary’s higher moral character is an absurdity. My God she was hideously corrupt.

in other words, they BOTH had serious issues, they both were morally challenged.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Just read the text message screenshots from John Buccigross. No sign of sexual harassment imo 

I read about 6 or 7 pages of it and I don't see any sign of sexual harassment at all. The whole, dollface, stuff might be a bit too personal, but definitely not sexual harrassment.

Link

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I read about 6 or 7 pages of it and I don't see any sign of sexual harassment at all. The whole, dollface, stuff might be a bit too personal, but definitely not sexual harrassment.

Link

Yeah sounds like hogwash to me. Women know people will defend them though

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites