Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

EDIT: Some Men Are Scum

113 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm a 34 year old man but do you know what my 5'2" mama would do to me if I disrespected a woman like that? I'm **** near a foot taller than her and I still think she might take me. At least I'm not willing to chance it.

Exactly. I'd be picking up my teeth if my mom knew I treated a woman like this.

Drew4719, Jpowers and papachaz like this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Doesn't matter though. Was she married? I know I can't just send topless photos of myself to my married women friends. That's crossing the line. Even if she wasn't married, it's still crossing a line.

I honestly have no clue.  IMO there are many clear instances of men predating on subordinates (please see NFL Network).  Those are inexcusable.  But there is another level that has no issue being made a national story.  Let HR deal with it.  Calling a friend doll face would seem to fall under that (assuming that’s all there is to it of course)

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I honestly have no clue.  IMO there are many clear instances of men predating on subordinates (please see NFL Network).  Those are inexcusable.  But there is another level that has no issue being made a national story.  Let HR deal with it.  Calling a friend doll face would seem to fall under that (assuming that’s all there is to it of course)

Did you read the article? She reportedly went to HR and HR just blew her off.

Jen likes this

My wife is a HR Director and could tell you some stories that you would swear she was making it up about highly paid, educated, married men doing some really stupid stuff concerning sexual harassment. Heck even she's been harassed as the fricken HR Director. There are a lot of dumbasses making bank that are flat out dogs out there.

31 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm a 34 year old man but do you know what my 5'2" mama would do to me if I disrespected a woman like that? I'm **** near a foot taller than her and I still think she might take me. At least I'm not willing to chance it.

you're the same age as my middle daughter  ;)

27 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I can’t imagine in what universe a man could think to himself “I should send an unsolicited dik pic to this chick” or “maybe she wants to watch me jerk it”. I mean, I wouldnt send either of those to my wife. It’s disturbingly egotistical to think anybody wants to see that. 

you just nailed it right there my friend, right on the head

no pun intended

:lol:

Jen likes this

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

you're the same age as my middle daughter  ;)

Do me a favor and ask her if she ever wonders what's going to happen to her next year. I keep reading how certain things are aimed at 18-34 year olds. What happens to me next year? I'm concerned.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, Jpowers said:

Do me a favor and ask her if she ever wonders what's going to happen to her next year. I keep reading how certain things are aimed at 18-34 year olds. What happens to me next year? I'm concerned.

:lol::lol:

just because you're not paranoid doesn't meant they AREN'T out to get ya, you know that, right????? :ninja:

Jpowers likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah, but something about men in general in executive or high ranking positions. I don't understand it. Why do men think they've got the right to act like complete animals around women?

Because a lot of women are attracted to the power, fame, and money. So, they get away with it since the woman thinks she might get a shot at the guy if she plays her cards right. As a result, these guys learn that they can do these things and get away with it. Problem is..when they run into good women, they get in trouble.

This is insane. Peop,e conflate raping a woman with asking her for her number and being accused of sexual harassment. 

Its absolutely insane how society goes off the rails on these witch hunts with everyone gettimg all,self righteous while they crusade Tom help the innocent.

it is true some guys like Harvey Weinstein who abuse their positions of power are scumbags and deserve to be destroyed,  it is not cool some dude that asks a girl for her phone number should get accused of sexual abuse.

fuego likes this

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

My wife is a HR Director and could tell you some stories that you would swear she was making it up about highly paid, educated, married men doing some really stupid stuff concerning sexual harassment. Heck even she's been harassed as the fricken HR Director. There are a lot of dumbasses making bank that are flat out dogs out there.

I believe it. There's just some men that think the rules don't apply to them.

1 hour ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I can’t imagine in what universe a man could think to himself “I should send an unsolicited dik pic to this chick” or “maybe she wants to watch me jerk it”. I mean, I wouldnt send either of those to my wife. It’s disturbingly egotistical to think anybody wants to see that. 

Exactly. I have no idea how men can think like that.

14 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Well, it's obvious that they were doing something else and not reveiwing Falcons footage. Let's see review Dallas film, Steelers film and Hawks film.....time to go wiggle my wang down the hallway...

200.gif

The O.D.B likes this

18 minutes ago, gazoo said:

This is insane. Peop,e conflate raping a woman with asking her for her number and being accused of sexual harassment. 

Its absolutely insane how society goes off the rails on these witch hunts with everyone gettimg all,self righteous while they crusade Tom help the innocent.

it is true some guys like Harvey Weinstein who abuse their positions of power are scumbags and deserve to be destroyed,  it is not cool some dude that asks a girl for her phone number should get accused of sexual abuse.

Well I don't think this is simply a case of them asking for a woman's number.

26 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Somehow I knew you'd take this position. Crazy, huh?

A woman is there to work just like you. You cool with the dude next to you complimenting your eyes? Work is work.

I'll argue with my friends at work but when we leave it's all good because business is business. That applies across all levels. This isn't hard to believe and I've gotten into ugly *** arguments with friends at work but like I said business is business. Not a hard principle to understand. When you're at work it's about work.

Falconsfan567, RandomFan and Jen like this

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well I don't think this is simply a case of them asking for a woman's number.

If the woman interprets that as sexual harassment, or, if the woman doesn’t like the guy and falsely accuses him of harassing her  it sure is. All she has to do is say a guy at work was sexually harassing her and the guys jobs ver6 well could be on the line.  

People are insane. Glenn Thrush was suspended from the New York Times for going out with a co-worker drinking, holding her hand and asking to kiss, and he was accused of sexual assault. He may lose his job.  Most guys I know have been drnk8mg with a woman and made a pass at her. My God where does the insanity end?