Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

EDIT: Some Men Are Scum

113 posts in this topic

Woah, didn't see this news, but NFL Network has suspended Heath Evans, Ike Taylor, and Marshall Faulk because of a sexual harrassment claim against them. Wouldn't be sad to see Evans and Faulk fired but I always liked Ike Taylor's analysts.

Link

Godzilla1985 likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Woah, didn't see this news, but NFL Network has suspended Heath Evans, Ike Taylor, and Marshall Faulk because of a sexual harrassment claim against them. Wouldn't be sad to see Evans and Faulk fired but I always liked Ike Taylor's analysts.

Link

Yeah, that came out a couple of days ago. ESPN also suspended Donovan McNabb from the same charges. Fox also suspended Eric Davis and one other out of the same charges. Can't remember who.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think it goes well past ESPN. Regular everyday jobs are the same. 

Yeah, but something about men in general in executive or high ranking positions. I don't understand it. Why do men think they've got the right to act like complete animals around women?

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah, but something about men in general in executive or high ranking positions. I don't understand it. Why do men think they've got the right to act like complete animals around women?

Just how some guys are. That's never going to change no matter what position they're in

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Link

man you're late to the party, we have a several page thread ongoing over in the other forum about that one

41 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They treat women as nothing more than sex objects.

Link

The NFL Network complaint was legit, chock-full-a dikk pics, masturbation videos, Christmas sex toy gifts and texts stating “you were put on earth to please me...”

This ESPN claim seems vague.  Saying doll face is hardly harrasment

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

man you're late to the party, we have a several page thread ongoing over in the other forum about that one

I don't post in ABF. I stopped going over there because any time I have in the past I couldn't have a civil conversation because folks felt the need to just pick fights.

Falconsin2012 and papachaz like this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

The NFL Network complaint was legit, chock-full-a dikk pics, masturbation videos, Christmas sex toy gifts and texts stating “you were put on earth to please me...”

This ESPN claim seems vague and baseless.  Saying doll face is hardly harrasment

It is harrassment if it's sent with the describe pics.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It is harrassment if it's sent with the describe pics.

With pants on but no shirt?  They were friends from what I can tell.

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't post in ABF. I stopped going over there because any time I have in the past I couldn't have a civil conversation because folks felt the need to just pick fights.

It was in TAFT. ;)

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dudes (As in men, not this thread).... we gotta do better. This is all just sad. Teach your boys to respect women and people in general and set the example for your boys by doing so yourself. Wouldn't none of us exist if it wasn't for a woman. 

:tiphat::tiphat:

winner right there folks, it really IS that simple

mikeg272, Jpowers, Jen and 4 others like this

24 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm a 34 year old man but do you know what my 5'2" mama would do to me if I disrespected a woman like that? I'm **** near a foot taller than her and I still think she might take me. At least I'm not willing to chance it.

11 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

With pants on but no shirt?  They were friends from what I can tell.

Doesn't matter though. Was she married? I know I can't just send topless photos of myself to my married women friends. That's crossing the line. Even if she wasn't married, it's still crossing a line.

Too bad Auburn didn’t take Heath Evans HC qualifications seriously...just the kind of guy you want leading young men...lol

“NFL Network analyst Heath Evans, who happened to play fullback for Auburn from 1998 to 2000, had some interesting words after the Tigers’ game against LSU on Saturday.

Apparently, he wants the Auburn job.

Evans listed several items — a resume of sorts — to provide evidence that he would be a successful head coach at his alma mater, despite the fact that he’s never coached college football a day in his life.

Evans pointed out that he would do the job for less pay than what current head coach Gus Malzahn is making. He also said he’d “gladly spearhead” fundraising efforts and mentioned that his NFL connections are as good as any coach in the state of Alabama.

He finished by asking, “What other coaching candidate would have recommendation letters from 2 Super Bowl winning head coaches?”

Pretty compelling stuff.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMIpz5gVAAAbwmo?format=jpg

9 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dudes (As in men, not this thread).... we gotta do better. This is all just sad. Teach your boys to respect women and people in general and set the example for your boys by doing so yourself. Wouldn't none of us exist if it wasn't for a woman. 

Amen!!

Jpowers likes this