Mike Florio: "They still have a chance to blow a fourth-quarter lead in the playoffs."

Rise

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

True, but still sick of seeing them.

Steelers vs Ravens has lost a lot of it's physicality when Lewis and Palamalu retired.

Would rather see other teams get some spotlight. Steelers and Cowboys could suck and still get all the spotlight and primetime games. Like how the Lakers have been over exposed the past few years.

Lakers are a dynasty and always will be so will Steelers, Patriots.....good, bad & ugly they get coverage because thats how the ratings go up and they can attract more sponsors.

We earned our prime time spot this year and hopefully we continue to be dominant rest of the season to expect limelight next season. 

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Lakers are a dynasty and always will be so will Steelers, Patriots.....good, bad & ugly they get coverage because thats how the ratings go up and they can attract more sponsors.

We earned our prime time spot this year and hopefully we continue to be dominant rest of the season to expect limelight next season. 

True, but it still sucks.

The Lakers haven't won anything in awhile though so I wouldn't call them a dynasty. Same goes for Steelers and Cowboys.

They have a championship legacy for sure though.

4 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Is it just me or have the Steelers played one **** of an easy schedule. Looks like they’ve lost games against quality opponents and played bad teams waaaay too closely. 

They literally win every game with a last second field goal. They're getting it done I guess, but they seem fraudulently to me. In that weak conference though I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in the Super Bowl. 

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

True, but it still sucks.

The Lakers haven't won anything in awhile though so I wouldn't call them a dynasty. Same goes for Steelers and Cowboys.

They have a championship legacy for sure though.

Mate! Dynasty was already scripted by Kobe Bryant & co. They dont need Ball & co to show any relevance.

8 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

True, but still sick of seeing them.

Steelers vs Ravens has lost a lot of it's physicality when Lewis and Palamalu retired.

Would rather see other teams get some spotlight. Steelers and Cowboys could suck and still get all the spotlight and primetime games. Like how the Lakers have been over exposed the past few years.

To defend The Steelers, they "appear" on thhe Primetime stage mostly...

"Big Ben" is calm in big games.

Legendary Franchises from the North, West, Midwest, and Dallas (lol) --will always be favored. This will, and has hurt ratings some, but southern teams fold like a bad hand of cards in big moments...So, that will not change for a while.

He's a comedian through-out this entire article, and repeating some of the same commentary about several teams... He doesn't do that on NBC SNF.  He's going to "play that song" forever... Maybe, it makes him laugh.

Hopefully, no scandal will be coming...

I think it's time for Mrs Florio to get off his lazy azz & stop with the falcons insults begin with some research into other team's problems.  Aaron Rogers has been beat down severely by our team lately, but God forbid he utters even one mild negative overtone about that.  C'mon Florio, grow up and see if you have some hair on your butt enough to push back on some of the media dreamy teams.  You insult your own intelligence with your easy avenue nonsense!

59 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

wtf is that comment about the Seahawks?? I dont get it...

Big fight at the end of the game and it was a regional broadcast that not many households had access.  Only pacific northwest and Sunday ticket subs.

Bennett submarined the center when they were in victory formation.  Other guy almost went into the stands when a fan threw a beer at him and when he started towards the stands, a few more rained down.

18 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't remember the Roddy situation but it's likely. Roddy always gets at the media for saying stupid things about the Falcons or twisting his words to create controversy.

Florio being either a Vikings, Saints fan, or both explains a lot.

The man seems very bitter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/13/roddy-white-dubs-pft-complete-asswholes-for-highlighting-his-adrian-peterson-tweet/

The url alone sort of explains it lol

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

What's really stupid is not his comment on the Falcons (which they deserve by the way) but that he ranks the Steelers ahead of the Eagles.  Pittsburgh will get creamed in the playoffs, just watch.  They will lose in the divisional.

LOL. Eagles are stuck with NickFolean Dynamite the rest of the way. At least Pissburgh has their starting QB and Bell and Brown are bananas.