Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Heath Evans suspended from NFL Network.

32 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Its not about sex, Im sure they all have access sex and women if they want it - its about power and control

Yeah, true.

They are about to catch all sorts of heII from their wives though.

2 hours ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Roger that, feel free to delete then mods.

Not a problem, but I'm going to go ahead and move it since it isn't Falcons-related and seems to be heading toward a debate about sexual harassment allegations.  I don't have a problem with occasional off-topic threads, but this isn't the forum for that debate.

If you guys want to civilly and respectfully discuss this over in ABL, go for it.

18 hours ago, Jesus said:

Really? You should read what Marshall did. He is a pretty disgusting person.

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. I'm sad that Marshall was involve in this. It's not an endorsement or indictment of his actions. I liked him as a commentator/personality. He was fun and seemed knowledgeable. 

The main point though is F*** Heath.

3 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. I'm sad that Marshall was involve in this. It's not an endorsement or indictment of his actions. I liked him as a commentator/personality. He was fun and seemed knowledgeable. 

The main point though is F*** Heath.

Oh it appears he was a lot of fun....needed better game.

MD-FalconFan13 likes this

So, basically, pretty much every man she came into contact with on a daily basis, sexually harassed and/or assaulted her repeatedly for a decade but she never said anything about it until she was fired after she got caught stealing. And she even got her daughter a job with the NFL network after enduring this for all those years. I'm not sure I buy it. I know people will put up with some pretty bad stuff to pay their bills and feed their kids but it doesn't seem like she would want her own daughter to work in the environment that she's describing. I'll be interested to see if she can actually produce any of those texts, vids or pics. I'm not saying she's lying, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if all those dudes were guilty, just saying maybe we should wait for a bit before we destroy a bunch of lives. There doesn't seem to be any type of due process anymore.