Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Heath Evans suspended from NFL Network.

32 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Yeah,  was definitely sorry to see Marshall caught up in this but at least Heath is history

Really? You should read what Marshall did. He is a pretty disgusting person.

29 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

So was Donovan McNabb.

I wonder what momma McNabb has to say?

Lol, so true. McNabb came off as such a dolt. Not surprising considering he didn't even know there were ties in football while he was a QB. 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

Sooooooo all these dudes that work at the same job thought it was ok to send pics and talk to this woman in a sexual explicit way? I can’t stand any of these guys as analysts but I’ll reserve judgment at this point. 

34 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Really? You should read what Marshall did. He is a pretty disgusting person.

Why don't we wait until it's determined whether or not these allegations are actually true before asserting these kinds of statements.

9 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Why don't we wait until it's determined whether or not these allegations are actually true before asserting these kinds of statements.

True that it's only known as allegations for now.

But NFLN has had a past with former employees who were involved with sexual misdeeds. Warren Sapp with the prostitutes and Darren Sharper with date rape. It wouldn't be surprising if true.

caponine likes this

17 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I know they are always innocent. But since I am not a court of law I don't care.

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.

Dont know about yall but Ike always seemed creepy to me , and the way he looked at people. He actually sent a photo of him im the shower lol my gosh. Well he did play for pittsburgh but seriously all these guys are better than that. Marshall ?? cmon man what were you thinking. Sapp.... no surprise there. Mcnabb, hmmm must have got her number out the company phonebook. Eric, idk who that is but get it together and Heathy ole boy , what can i say ?? youre a swamprat, and once a rat always a rat ( not that anyone down there is like that) but still. For the amount of money all these men have, they could have bought what they wanted.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

I know they are always innocent. But since I am not a court of law I don't care.

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.

Now we know why is he always grumpy on air but seriously thats awful to hear. I feel sorry for that girl. You have 5 big “blank” men sexually harrassing “blank” women. Not hard to see how this one turns out. and if they are true, i hope they get punished to the fullest extent of the law. EVERY LAST ONE !!!

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Yeah I heard all of them. Like I said, I'm not making conclusive statements one way or the other until due process is finished.

I'm not being sarcastic. There's a lot at stake here so I'm not gonna let silly sports vendettas get in the way of better judgment.