Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkerFalcon8710

Faulk, Evans and others booted from NFLN

20 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

@Emmitt there's a job opening. No body can break down and analyze a game better than you sir.

I would like to tender my applications for employee of the NFL Network. I promise never to record my self doing monkey wessel things with my cell phones if that help me gain gainful employments.

Seriously, the only thing I'm not shocked by is the Heath Evans part. We all knew he had to pay for it.

Carry on peeps!

I'm not the grabby creepy type but I can't see myself in this panel if I was and had a gig on NFL Network (maybe she has a sexy personality, big butt or something).   I fear that this new culture will lead to men just not even wanting to bother with women at all and work against women's interests.  Not encouraging grabassing and assault but just wondering how the pendulum doesn't over-swing with the avalanche of personalities making it seem like all men are sexual predators.

jami-cantor-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

I feel bad for the women in question, but it couldn't have happened to a better guy than Heath Evans.  Not because he was a Falcon hater, I don't really care about all that, but he seemed like a giant blow hard mouth breather that was completely insufferable as a person.

Good riddance.

3 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I'm not the grabby creepy type but I can't see myself in this panel if I was and had a gig on NFL Network (maybe she has a sexy personality, big butt or something).   I fear that this new culture will lead to men just not even wanting to bother with women at all and work against women's interests.  Not encouraging grabassing and assault but just wondering how the pendulum doesn't over-swing with the avalanche of personalities making it seem like all men are sexual predators.

Or just keep your hands to yourself.  

Just now, notthatcool said:

Or just keep your hands to yourself.  

Yes as I said, I'm not talking about sexual assault.  If it was only unwanted physical contact, this would be easy but it is also emotional and how you make women feel that is also in scope.  I also will give these guys the opportunity to defend themselves or admit guilt before I render final verdict.

24 minutes ago, FulC0 said:

TATF

You damm right this is TATF ! These d'bags have been dissin the Facons for a long long time.

So if you or any of our MOD's feel that this dont belong in TATF then, they aint much of a Falcon Fan.

Like Matt Ryan said  GTFO, and that makes it Falcon Related.

I read in the report that Faulk invited her to his hotel room and she went. Why? If she was being harassed, why go to the man's hotel room. The part I don't understand in many of these type of situation is the period of time that goes by and nothing being said. IDK, I guess I'll never understand.  

If this is true these guys are dumb. Sending those types of pictures when you're a public figure?

I guess time will tell because she would have to produce the physical evidence (pics). And I'm sure she has them otherwise she would not have stated that in the complaint.

11 minutes ago, Karst41 said:

You damm right this is TATF ! These d'bags have been dissin the Facons for a long long time.

So if you or any of our MOD's feel that this dont belong in TATF then, they aint much of a Falcon Fan.

Right on.  But take care of that blood pressure there.  :) 

Just now, rudy said:

If this is true these guys are dumb. Sending those types of pictures when you're a public figure?

No...  They send those types of pictures BECAUSE they're public figures.  They see themselves as immune to repercussions for immoral or illegal actions.  

And yes, these guys are dumb.  But we already knew that.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

jami-cantor-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

I do completely see what you are saying.  But sending dikk  pics, masturbating vid’s, sex toys for X-mas & texting “you were put on this earth to pleasure me” are inappropriate and just plain ignorant behavior.  

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

No...  They send those types of pictures BECAUSE they're public figures.  They see themselves as immune to repercussions for immoral or illegal actions.  

And yes, these guys are dumb.  But we already knew that.

And one of those guys Eric Weinberger is a former executive at NFLN. So how did these people get to where they are if they're this stupid?

19 minutes ago, Karst41 said:

What he said...and I know you meant to include they been dissin the wardrobe stylist too.

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Sad that 2 of the 3 guys were black though. You can't do that with the type of world we've been living in lately! :bang:

If that matters to you it's your choice, but I see not one single speck of meaning where race is concerned in all this.