Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Farmer2

Heath Evans suspended

19 posts in this topic

The man we all love to hate has been suspended by the nfl network along with Marshall Faulk and Ike Taylor for sexual harassment.  The other man we all loved to hate Warren Sapp was also accused, but he was obviously fired a while ago.  Too bad he won’t be around to discuss the Falcons vs Saints in 2 weeks.  I’m sure we’ll all miss his insight.

9 minutes ago, Farmer2 said:

The man we all love to hate has been suspended by the nfl network along with Marshall Faulk and Ike Taylor for sexual harassment.  The other man we all loved to hate Warren Sapp was also accused, but he was obviously fired a while ago.  Too bad he won’t be around to discuss the Falcons vs Saints in 2 weeks.  I’m sure we’ll all miss his insight.

omg where ??

You beat me to it!!! Was coming in here to post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/11/marshall-faulk-heath-evans-ike-taylor-suspended-by-nfln-after-harassment-suit-filed/amp/#click=https://t.co/999kXAMx2f

Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor suspended by NFLN after harassment suit filed

Mike Florio
47 mins ago

NFL Network has suspended three analysts following the filing of a sexual harassment lawsuit against the league-owned broadcasting operation.

Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, and Ike Taylor have been suspended pending an investigation into allegations made by former NFL Network employee Jami Cantor, according to Bloomberg.com.

Faulk has the highest profile of the three, with key spots on the network’s biggest studio shows, including its Sunday morning pregame show and its Thursday night pregame show.

According to the complaint, Faulk allegedly asked “deeply personal and invasive questions” about Cantor’s sex life. He also allegedly fondled her breasts and groped her behind. Taylor allegedly sent Cantor “sexually inappropriate” pictures of himself, including with a video of him masturbating in the shower. The Bloomberg report does not specify the allegations against Evans.

The lawsuit also accuses former NFLN executive producer Eric Weinberger of sending “several nude pictures of himself and sexually explicit texts” to Cantor. He allegedly told Cantor that she was “put on earth to pleasure me,” and allegedly pressed his crotch against Cantor’s shoulder and asked her to touch it.

Weinberger currently serves as president of Bill Simmons’ media group.

Former NFLN analyst Donovan McNabb also is accused of texting explicit comments to Cantor, who worked as a wardrobe stylist at the network.

The allegations appear in an amended complaint. Cantor originally filed suit in October.

Dirtybird3 likes this

Google it and read the allegations against Marshall, Ike, Heath and a few others. If it all shakes out to be true, they are pretty disturbing.

Daymn I just saw. I know we all have it out personally for Heath Evans as Falcons fans...and rightfully so, he's an idiot. 

BUT all jokes aside, these are serious allegations. Let's not stoop low. There seems to be a theme of these allegations lately. If these are not true, then he deserves compensation for slander. If there are even half true, he deserves what's about to come to him. They all do. 

2 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Good riddance to that moron Evans.

^this x100 Times.

He and his buddy Darren Sharper were one of the worst together on the set. Sharper went to prison and Hope Evans gets fired.

She notes that Evans propositioned her multiple times and repeatedly made lewd overtures:

Heath Evans sent Plaintiff nude pictures of himself on at least two separate occasions. Mr. Evans constantly propositioned Plaintiff to have sex with him. Mr. Evans also made several sexually inappropriate comments to Plaintiff, such as, “you’re making me horny,” and “needed to get in you deep and hard.”

... :o

I don't understand dudes, and I am one. In the society that we live in, how can you be so stupid to do this stuff? Especially sending nudes and videos of yourself that anyone can save and show the whole world? Unbelievable. CTE is real. 

Drew4719 and papachaz like this