Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vandy

You guys still think Cam’s Regressing?

254 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I don't know who those folks are because the game I watched today, looked like he had 5 to 6 seconds a drop back

And Vikes have a stout DL too...

Just now, EJmusic said:

You mean 30 yds? Yes I have man. So have you, you just forgot.

Nah I don't think so. Agree to disagree, because Ryan never has been or will be that athletic. Doesn't make him less of a QB, but I'm not about to claim he could or would even attempt to make a play like Cam did in that game.

Vandy likes this

34 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Lol just no. Ryan cannot make that throw. Brady cannot make that throw. Brees cannot make that throw.

Look who is a Cam fanboy. Probably has 2 to 3 posters up in his room.

I mean Cam is a freak athlete who can change a game but to act like they win because of him on a consistent basis....nah.

Cam is the most easily mentally broken QB with those  freakish skills that I've ever seen. He's good for a few highlight plays but that's about it. Consistency matters in this league.

1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Nah I don't think so. Agree to disagree, because Ryan never has been or will be that athletic. Doesn't make him less of a QB, but I'm not about to claim he could or would even attempt to make a play like Cam did in that game.

Ryan is more of a pocket passer and smarter

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I mean Cam is a freak athlete who can change a game but to act like they win because of him on a consistent basis....nah.

Cam is the most easily mentally broken QB with those  freakish skills that I've ever seen. He's good for a few highlight plays but that's about it. Consistency matters in this league.

This. He maybe athletic but you have to be a QB first and he just doesn't have what it takes.

Just now, Jpowers said:

Cam’s mentally broken?

4254509.jpeg

I mean and you know I love you @Vandy this thread basically equals....Even though Cam is on pace to either set or match career lows in almost every statistical category we know to be important when judging a QB you still think he's regressing?   

Meh, he can be GOAT and if we beat him twice (and some rare occasions thrice) a year, then I'm good. All that other stuff is fluff for forum topics as far as I'm concerned.

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I mean and you know I love you @Vandy this thread basically equals....Even though Cam is on pace to either set or match career lows in almost every statistical category we know to be important when judging a QB you still think he's regressing?   

LOL...You obviously don’t get my point, J

7 minutes ago, EJmusic said:

Just look up some Matt Ryan highlights man. No he can't throw 50 yds on a rope but he can throw a fade away. I'm not going to disrespect Cam because he does open up the running game for Stewart. But y'all undersell Ryan's skillset. 

I’m not going looking for it. As far as underselling Ryan, I’m not that guy. Ryan is an exceptional player in his own right. But Cam has some special abilities (that are sometimes offset by things that he is average or below average at). That fade away throw is a special play that I don’t recall Ryan ever making. 

Vandy and No.11 like this

I've said it before and I'll say it again, how many of these super athletic mobile QBs that we have seen in the past 15 years have Super Bowl rings? Russell Wilson and that is it. You can be a super athlete all day long but if you're not a great QB it won't matter.

Just now, Vandy said:

You obviously don’t get it, J

I mean if you were trying to stir **** up and get another conversation started that was better than the current **** I get it. **** I even appreciate it.

If not, I really don't. Cam is a **** QB on his worst days and a freak on his best. Too much inconsistency in between for him to ever be a great though. I've seen this show before. And I'm one of the guys who actually likes the guy off the field.

Just now, Jpowers said:

I mean if you were trying to stir **** up and get another conversation started that was better than the current **** I get it. **** I even appreciate it.

You should know me better by now. 

6 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

At 5:30. Not 30-35 but a good 20-25 yds. There are more but that's one of them I recall right away. 

11 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I don't know who those folks are because the game I watched today, looked like he had 5 to 6 seconds a drop back

I didn’t watch the game but Vikings were probably rushing to contain him in the pocket rather than give him room to run up he middle. They have a good enough d line to dominate Carolinas o line if they were rushing a pocket passer. That’s actually a pretty good example of what Cam does to a defense. 

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You should know me better by now. 

I don't post up here often very much anymore. I don't know if you've been broken or not.

Vandy likes this

2 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I didn’t watch the game but Vikings were probably rushing to contain him in the pocket rather than give him room to run up he middle. They have a good enough d line to dominate Carolinas o line if they were rushing a pocket passer. That’s actually a pretty good example of what Cam does to a defense. 

I'm too lazy to look up the number of sacks Cam got last year compared to this year. But, I'm willing to bet last year he had a lot more. You have to get one good hit on Cam to make him check out of the game even if you have to give up a play to do it.

Just now, Jpowers said:

I don't post up here often very much anymore. I don't know if you've been broken or not.

If my bride can’t do it, I guaran****teeya nobody in here can. 

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I'm too lazy to look up the number of sacks Cam got last year compared to this year. But, I'm willing to bet last year he had a lot more. You have to get one good hit on Cam to make him check out of the game even if you have to give up a play to do it.

36 sacks last year. 30 so far this year. 

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Being broken is a prerequisite for joining this MB....I mean, we are all a little broken to begin with because we are Falcons fans.

NYCFalc and Vandy like this