Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vandy

You guys still think Cam’s Regressing?

254 posts in this topic

When you can break off a 62-yard run, the threshold for evaluating your passing skills has to be moved to account for that. 

His 2015 season was clearly an outlier. But it's myopic to talk about his 137 passing yards and ignoring that he added 70 yards rushing. 

i wouldn't say 'regressing' as much as 'plateauing', he is what he is - big arm, not very accurate, dual threat QB that can win when he has a good D (a factor pretty much true for every QB). 

4 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

When you can break off a 62-yard run, the threshold for evaluating your passing skills has to be moved to account for that. 

His 2015 season was clearly an outlier. But it's myopic to talk about his 137 passing yards and ignoring that he added 70 yards rushing. 

i wouldn't say 'regressing' as much as 'plateauing', he is what he is - big arm, not very accurate, dual threat QB that can win when he has a good D (a factor pretty much true for every QB). 

I think he’s more than that, but I understand that’s where a lot folks see him as. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Cam is what he is. He's never been a great QB.  He's not very accurate and very inconsistent. Just a big athlete and he can make some plays running the ball. Even in his MVP season, he wasn't amazing or anything. His defense constantly bailed him out then too.

Lol. Not regressing. He always sucked as a qb but is a great runner.  Look at his stats. Panthers D and running game, which Cam does contribute big time, drives that team. 

Cam is a glorified running back.

rogueleadersf likes this

3 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Don't care what cam does. The way he acts is crap enough for me

Just saying his days are limited being a runner... once he hits 30 it turns the other way. However we have to deal with him NOW

I just told ya'll the difference in a qb that takes over a game....and well.....one you don't want to throw at times in the redzone. 

Matt better tighten up. Because we have the defense to do this. 

6 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

50% passing 1 TD,1 INT, 137 yards passing. He’s fortunate to have his runnng ability. Matt had a poor passing game against Minny and folks here think he’s reached his ceiling or is regressing too

LOL ...you guys still don’t get What he brings.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Still don’t trust Cam. Never have and don’t now. Way too inconsistent. Way too emotional. 

Also, come on man. I don’t expect 4 word threads from guys like you

Sorry man, but I have my reasons.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

Just now, Byrdman242424 said:

I just told ya'll the difference in a qb that takes over a game....and well.....one you don't want to throw at times in the redzone. 

Matt better tighten up. Because we have the defense to do this. 

This is dumb, Ryan has way more 4th quarter come backs than Cam.

Just now, Ryan2Julio11 said:

Yes he’s a great athlete, but he’s not a good wbu. I don’t get where you’re going with this

I know you don’t. Give the thread time to play itself out. 

28 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL.... 

@TheFatboi tried to tell you...

My opinion of Cam has never changed.  He is a physical specimen who is only effective when defenses have to account for his running ability.

Unfortunately, because of that..his career will more than likely be shortened.