Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unkn0wn

Mayfield wins the Heisman

11 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Carter said:

“We’ve got 2 more games”

Time to put something up on the ole bulletin board finally... Didn't get anything out of the UGA fan barrage to his phone... I suppose this will have to do for now. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

I think I saw that Kerryon Johnson ended up in 9th place overall. Roquan in 10th. I do think they might as well scrap the heisman as "best overall player" and rename it as the best QB/RB... give one of the other awards that focuses on defenders similar levels of hype and announce together. At this point, it's starting to get silly. If you don't have the ball in your hands as an offensive player at least some... you're not winning the award.

9 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

I think I saw that Kerryon Johnson ended up in 9th place overall. Roquan in 10th. I do think they might as well scrap the heisman as "best overall player" and rename it as the best QB/RB... give one of the other awards that focuses on defenders similar levels of hype and announce together. At this point, it's starting to get silly. If you don't have the ball in your hands as an offensive player at least some... you're not winning the award.

Manti Teo came in second recently and I don't think he's even on the same level as Roquan 

2 hours ago, MayorWest13 said:

Manti Teo came in second recently and I don't think he's even on the same level as Roquan 

Teo had 2nd team All SEC stats. 

Who was it that used to be in TATF calling Tony Taylor the future all the time? :lol: 

fibonaccisquared likes this

manti winning those awards over jarvis jones was a travesty.. amazing how much power espn has to get players awards they didn't earn.  pfft

11 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

agreed.. they should just change the award because when someone who has been as dominating as roquan smith has been isn't in the top 5 that is pathetic.. on the flip side though it was awesome roquan was the highest defensive player.