Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SacFalcFan

Gaming Laptop Sale

8 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone is interested in buying a 17 inch gaming laptop, but right now best buy has a good sale on one.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-strix-gl702vs-17-3-laptop-intel-core-i7-12gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1tb-hard-drive-armor-titanium/5712361.p?skuId=5712361

It comes with a 1070 8 GB and a 7th gen I7.  the price says over 1200 dollars, but if you go in store the actual price is $1154 which is amazing.   

The closest best buy is like 45 minutes away from me, the one I used to work at and shop at, moved or closed down. This is a great deal for a gaming laptop though. 

2 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

i got it shipped to me for free.. i received it on Tuesday and it is freaking awesome. 

It was too late for me, it was sold out, online.

the system comes with a 1 terabyte 7200 rpm drive.. so i bought a 512 gb ssd and added it to the system..  

16 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

the system comes with a 1 terabyte 7200 rpm drive.. so i bought a 512 gb ssd and added it to the system..  

I'm glad to see the price of SSD's come down a little, but not much.

20 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

512 gb is not bad, but I would pick at least 2 tb ssd. I play a lot of pc gaming, so I need the space.