Best QB I've ever seen in my life time.

4 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I know. That’s probably the silliest thing that was said.  They have some of the best defensive talent in the league.  Personally not a fan of Wilson. Great player but there’s Just something phony about him to me but that’s just my opinion.

I know exactly what you mean about his personality.  It’s so positive and seems rote.  It really used to annoy me.  But over the past season or two I’ve learned more about him. He spends every off day during the season at the Children’s Hospital.   He is currently partnering with Microsoft to raise $1 billion for children’s cancer research. To me, that is more valuable than anything anyone could do on a football field. So I give him his due. Russell Wilson is such a kind and giving person.  I honestly don’t think there is anything phony or disingenuous  about him.

That said,   I still love it when the Falcons beat his ***.

Edited by Falconsin2012
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2017 at 10:23 AM, Draftnut57 said:

Russel Wilson is a freak of nature.. I've never seen a QB that could absalutely take the game into his own hands and legs ,, and win that game.. What a gifted player,, My brother in Christ. I hate the seahawks,, but how could anybody hate Wilson.. with his amazing attitude and his superman type gifts..He's truly a class act , and I've never seen a player that could do what he does.He is a legend in the making... Could you imagine what he could do with a good team....?? It's a good thing they are not that good with their other players.. No body would beat that team. I'm glad they don't have much else.. I can't stand the Seahawks.. The team I hate the most ,But love my Brother in Christ... Wilson is an amazing player.

I like Wilson , but Joe Montana will always be number 1 to me , he could take a game over quick too , and he has the rings , what a competitor .  Sorry I already posted this , weird night like having Deja Vu ...all over again .

Edited by Slappywhite