Best QB I've ever seen in my life time.

Russel Wilson is a freak of nature.. I've never seen a QB that could absalutely take the game into his own hands and legs ,, and win that game.. What a gifted player,, My brother in Christ. I hate the seahawks,, but how could anybody hate Wilson.. with his amazing attitude and his superman type gifts..He's truly a class act , and I've never seen a player that could do what he does.He is a legend in the making... Could you imagine what he could do with a good team....?? It's a good thing they are not that good with their other players.. No body would beat that team. I'm glad they don't have much else.. I can't stand the Seahawks.. The team I hate the most ,But love my Brother in Christ... Wilson is an amazing player.

The guy is good but....

1) I would not want a TEAM that depends on one player for 75% of its offense

2) He will likely only last a couple of more years due to wear and tear combined with age slowing him down

3) He would really be bad this year without Graham as his TE

Edited by jlrfalcon

I think he is good and has gotten better. I just can't at this time call him a legend in the making. I have seen him play when he can run around and buy time. He looks very average then. That tells me he needs to be mobile to make the DBs break down coverage. 

I will need to see a few more years before we start saying legend in the making. Can he win 4 or more Super Bowls before he is done time will tell.

My biggest question is why is this on the Falcons boards anyway? 

13 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Russel Wilson is a freak of nature.. I've never seen a QB that could absalutely take the game into his own hands and legs ,, and win that game.. What a gifted player,, My brother in Christ. I hate the seahawks,, but how could anybody hate Wilson.. with his amazing attitude and his superman type gifts..He's truly a class act , and I've never seen a player that could do what he does.He is a legend in the making... Could you imagine what he could do with a good team....?? It's a good thing they are not that good with their other players.. No body would beat that team. I'm glad they don't have much else.. I can't stand the Seahawks.. The team I hate the most ,But love my Brother in Christ... Wilson is an amazing player.

1. This is random

2. Nothing to do with the Falcons

3. Since when is the Seahawks team not good? They are just banged up and injured this year.

4. And yes he's very good. He will be the MVP.

8 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

1. This is random

2. Nothing to do with the Falcons

3. Since when is the Seahawks team not good? They are just banged up and injured this year.

4. And yes he's very good. He will be the MVP.

If the Seahawks didn't have Wilson,, they wouldn't have over 3 wins this season at the most. JMO

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Seahawks have no talent?  Pretty sure they have 5 or 6 former All Pro players on the team. RW is a very good player but certainly not a legend.  

With that said, as a human being Wilson is a boss. The kind of sports hero you want your children to have.  

I know. That’s probably the silliest thing that was said.  They have some of the best defensive talent in the league.  Personally not a fan of Wilson. Great player but there’s Just something phony about him to me but that’s just my opinion.

Edited by Godzilla1985

I have been critical of Wilson in years past bc i watched plenty of games where he was awful for 3.5 quarters and his defense kept them in the game. This year he has stepped it up. 

I disagree with the mobile thing. Guys who are mobile and great passers are the exception. Vick, Kaep, Newton even all are weren’t/aren’t polished passers and it hurt their game.