I was impressed with the Benz and our noise

I've been somewhat of a hater of the Benz and how it's a stadium that pretty much encourages you to not be in your seat watching the game. I was there last night and the digs are amazing. For sure. But what I was really impressed with was how full the stadium got after kick-off.  

I was nervously and disappointedly looking over the crowd before the game started. But once the game got going the seats filled up. And we were loud, man. Loud. My voice is shot today and my throat is raspy. How did it seem on TV? Because it had to of gotten to the Saints players at times. Those 3rd down sacks stand out, our defense was feasting when it counted and I felt like us fans had their back. 

I don't know if it was just because it was a prime time game or what, but if last night's fan turn out was any indication of the future, we're going to be looking fierce. Especially once the newness of the stadium wears off and people are in their seats more. 

50 minutes ago, shock said:

I've been somewhat of a hater of the Benz and how it's a stadium that pretty much encourages you to not be in your seat watching the game. I was there last night and the digs are amazing. For sure. But what I was really impressed with was how full the stadium got after kick-off.  

I was nervously and disappointedly looking over the crowd before the game started. But once the game got going the seats filled up. And we were loud, man. Loud. My voice is shot today and my throat is raspy. How did it seem on TV? Because it had to of gotten to the Saints players at times. Those 3rd down sacks stand out, our defense was feasting when it counted and I felt like us fans had their back. 

I don't know if it was just because it was a prime time game or what, but if last night's fan turn out was any indication of the future, we're going to be looking fierce. Especially once the newness of the stadium wears off and people are in their seats more. 

On the TV broadcast it didn't seem that loud.  I was wondering if it was the broadcast because Turico's voice level kept changing.

Anyway it seemed quiet... until late in the game when the Saints had the ball.  Believe it or not I had a sense of pride.

Late in the 4th with the game on the line and there was no question in my mind it was loud there because I could hear it through the broadcast.  Good job guys!

23 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

On the TV broadcast it didn't seem that loud.  I was wondering if it was the broadcast because Turico's voice level kept changing.

Anyway it seemed quiet... until late in the game when the Saints had the ball.  Believe it or not I had a sense of pride.

Late in the 4th with the game on the line and there was no question in my mind it was loud there because I could hear it through the broadcast.  Good job guys!

I though the same thing. On TV it did not seem loud at all except for the very end and on a couple of third downs. Turico mentioned the lower bowl was empty because people are out and about walking the stadium. 

1 hour ago, Bunchy Carter said:

If I was Arthur Blank, I'd have a tour program before each game. Open the doors two hours earlier...produce a walk through tour.

Point out the features and BTS of the construction. Give some sort of financial incentive (discounted parking, concessions etc) to attendees.

End the tour by ushering fans to their seats. 

Doors are always opened 2 hours before kickoff which allow attendees to explore the stadium. However, walk through tours are not available on game days. I went to one of those stadium tours, other than all the different stuff you see on game days, they’ll take you to locker rooms, club where AB entertains his guest and the field. I think it’s pretty neat.

Ushering fans to their seats will always be a challenge because other than watching the games, some take the opportunity to ummmm .... mingle.

46 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The volume that goes on TV can always be adjusted by the team in the broadcast control room. They want to make sure that the focus is on the commentator and not the crowd noise. 

5 hours ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Thanks to @Tandy for selling me ticket and I think my wife and I represented the Section 117 very well.... 

Stadium was loud on 3rd down and it came alive after 4th Quarter TD..    There was lots of Awe and awe before Half time until end of 3rd Quarter

I'm so glad you had fun.   if you listened you could have heard me screaming especially when Jones came down with the int

5 hours ago, shock said:

Falcons fans pep rally head needs to be fired after this season along with Keith Armstrong