Congrats on the win from a saints fan

Saviorbrees

As much as it pains me to say I have to say Congratulations on winning the football game, when's it's all said and done y'all made one more play then we did and we didn't capitalize on our opportunities. Although I have to say I'm not making excuses but will acknowledge that we were out our best playmaker on offense in Kamara along with a slue of others throughout the game that got injured. Also some of those calls were questionable at best lol. I am proud of my boys though they fought hard and battled through all that stuff just came up a little short. Wish j could say it was a good game but we know it wasn't for both sides. Hopefully the next one in the dome will be a better showing for the saints especially lol. Y'all did enough to win the game and deon jones is a great football player wish Kamara woulda stayed in the game to see that match up play out the whole game but Deon balled out, I guess we get to see that matchup next time we play. Kamara is something special you guys wish y'all coulda seen him the whole game he is amazing and will be for a long time with us. Our fans are really bummed and I am too lol. But gotta take that L on the chin and move on. Congrats again y'all played some good defense especially when it mattered most. Also want to say thanks to the many of y'all fans for actually acknowledging some of those penalties and all the injuries we had. Never expected to read that some of y'all would acknowledge those things but y'all did and that speaks volumes to me. So one more time huge congrats to y'all and man got to love this rivalry!!! This rivalry isn't for the weak or sensitive as I've seen many saints fans being butt hurt over silly things. Got to beable to take it if you dish it!! See y'all in 2 weeks!!!

Edited by Saviorbrees

Thanks.   We'll see you again in a couple of weeks.    Sloppy game on both sides but sometimes it gets that way between these 2 teams.   Someone asked Matt Ryan the keys to winning the game against the Saints and he said "Have the Ball last"!    Never truer words.

We've seen Kamara play.    He's a Georgia boy too - and played High School ball there.   So - many Falcon fans are pretty familiar with him.   What he's done this year hasn't gone unnoticed either.

Don't like any player being hurt though.    It goes beyond the team to the player - so hope he's ok soon.

See ya in 2 weeks - Christmas Eve!    Let's Go Falcons - Rise Up and sweep the Season!

3 minutes ago, bird dog said:

Little backhanded lol

Still hurts lol. But man y'all won I said this before the game rather take the win either way pretty or ugly. But y'all got the win no matter how pretty or ugly it was. A win is a win. This isn't college football you don't get style points. 

Your DBs got away with mugging Julio all game. Anytime you didn't bear hug Julio he was open with ease. Lattimore is **** good but he was no match for Julio.  I thought the refs called some garbage against you guys while missing some of the obvious stuff. Obviously the same goes for us. The Offensive PI on Julio was weak as **** (considering what your DBs were allowed to do to him) but we also got away with multiple holds by our O-Line.

You guys had really bad luck with injuries and we had really bad luck with turnovers. The Hooper drop/INT gifted 7 to you guys. The INT by Lattimore before half should have been a penalty; Hugged him the whole play. That was a chance at 3. Then Ryan went full (I used a word here that required my mouth to be washed out) in the redzone and chucks up a duck for no reason gifting away an easy 3 points. (Exactly like Brees at the end of the game). That's not factoring in Ryan missing Coleman for a WIDE OPEN TD on a fly route against Teo (I think it was him) who is not nearly fast enough and he had nobodyyyyyy behind him. This game could have gotten ugly but in typical fashion this year we play like morons and find ways to lose. Luckily Deion single handily made sure that didn't happen tonight.

Either way it was a great game that left both fans ready to jump off a cliff throughout the course of the game. I expect the exact same in New Orleans.

16 minutes ago, Saviorbrees said:

Still hurts lol. But man y'all won I said this before the game rather take the win either way pretty or ugly. But y'all got the win no matter how pretty or ugly it was. A win is a win. This isn't college football you don't get style points. 

There were some questionable calls for and against both sides. That’s been the officiating in the league this whole year though. We’ve gotten the short end of that several times this year and a couple that probably cost us games. 

Thanks for coming back. Class act unlike your coach. 

The refs were tricky-tac the whole game.  I will say this:  Lattimore is a fine rookie, but he was absolutely holding JJ on nearly every route.  If Alford tries the same, he gets flagged.  Had the refs called Lattimore correctly, we would have absolutely abused your defense.    

You guys played hard, especially with all of the in-game injuries that occurred.  I want to see how we fare when we play you in a couple of weeks.  I agree that Kamara adds a significant dimension to your offense and I want to see how we handle him.  

We were playing for play-off survival.  Let's see if we can sustain throughout the rest of the season.  

1 minute ago, etherdome said:

The refs were tricky-tac the whole game.  I will say this:  Lattimore is a fine rookie, but he was absolutely holding JJ on nearly every route.  If Alford tries the same, he gets flagged.  Had the refs called Lattimore correctly, we would have absolutely abused your defense.    

You guys played hard, especially with all of the in-game injuries that occurred.  I want to see how we fare when we play you in a couple of weeks.  I agree that Kamara adds a significant dimension to your offense and I want to see how we handle him.  

We were playing for play-off survival.  Let's see if we can sustain throughout the rest of the season.  

Yea Lattimore was definitely being physical, prolly to physical but Julio was getting in on it too. I like the chippyness from both guys. I tell you that's going to be a good rivalry for many years to come between those 2. Lattimore mindset was even though he's a rookie he wasn't going to be bullied by the best receiver in the game. He did a decent job but Julio won against the rookie. We'll see in 2 weeks if Lattimore improves or not.