28-3 and the New Orleans Aints

UnrealfalcoN

So all week (year) their fans and even players have been riding on the coat tails of our SB loss they had no part of. They act like clowns, waste money on plane banners, tshirts, and even their coach was a bigger clownshoe than normal.

After all that, your coach and QB chokes with the game on the line.

Yet your fanbase is offended that Freeman called your team the Aints??! Grow a pair. If you can't handle the heat, don't play with the big boys, AINTS. 

10 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

So all week (year) their fans and even players have been riding on the coat tails of our SB loss they had no part of. They act like clowns, waste money on plane banners, tshirts, and even their coach was a bigger clownshoe than normal.

After all that your coach and QB chokes with the game on the line.

Yet your fanbase is offended that Freeman called your team the Aints??! Grow a pair. If you can't handle the heat, don't play with the big boys. 

Yea ive been making this point all night as well, dont take photos on our field in the 3rd qtr either thinking your hot ****... panthers learned the hardway too in 2015

46 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yea ive been making this point all night as well, dont take photos on our field in the 3rd qtr either thinking your hot ****... panthers learned the hardway too in 2015

Yea some fans get but hurt too easy gotta love this rivalry man it's the best in football. But it wasn't nothing against y'all with the picture posing they been doing that since week 3 after a turnover they pose for the cameras. It's not something they did just because they facing y'all. Also would love to know what was said to coach Payton to make him do the choking thing To freeman. Payton was losing his cool this game between injuries and some of the penalties bet freeman got under his skin haha. Gotta love it though. Makes for good tv. 

54 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yep - I remember Quinn yelling they should take a picture.  I honestly believe that cost them that perfect Season in 2015.    This coach is not Mike Smith - and pissing on our logo wouldn't go unnoticed - neither will the blatant disses.

Unless, of course, it's the team that can back it up - you know - the team that shall not be named (cough-pats-cough) 

27 minutes ago, Saviorbrees said:

Yea some fans get but hurt too easy gotta love this rivalry man it's the best in football. But it wasn't nothing against y'all with the picture posing they been doing that since week 3 after a turnover they pose for the cameras. It's not something they did just because they facing y'all. Also would love to know what was said to coach Payton to make him do the choking thing To freeman. Payton was losing his cool this game between injuries and some of the penalties bet freeman got under his skin haha. Gotta love it though. Makes for good tv. 

Dont matter, the defense thought they were hot ****, the entire saints organization thought they would come in here and steamroll us while trolling us at the same time.. cam newton and the panthers thought the same thing. Great rivalry for sure but all the antics caught up with them. Im most pleased with slow willie sneads stat line after he posted his shirt. 

I mean seriously yall are trolling another teams accomplishment as if it was something yall did.. thatd be like us wearing tshirts and putting a projection of marshawn lynch holding his crotch on the side of your stadium... it was petty and it backfired

to top it off your coach cant even be a man and shake hands after the game...

2 minutes ago, Saviorbrees said:

Yea I don't know why they are so fascinated with the 28-3 thing. I got downvoted to death cuz on saints report because I don't think it's funny. So played out after like first week or 2 of the super bowl. 

Well at least youre honest, i can handle that, im not rippin on you, this is one of the best rivalries in sports for the past 10 years. Its gonna be a war zone in 2 weeks no doubt, alot of bad blood from this game. Hopefully yall get over the injury bug and our qb pulls his hesd from his ***