Defense Limited The Saints Big-Time

I mentioned in the other thread I thought the Thursday night format might work in our favor. Lack of days to get ready means lack of practice days. That means gameplans wind up very straightforward and it becomes a man on man game; your athletes against our athletes with no subterfuge.

This is a good unit when they can just fly around and play.

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I mentioned in the other thread I thought the Thursday night format might work in our favor. Lack of days to get ready means lack of practice days. That means gameplans wind up very straightforward and it becomes a man on man game; your athletes against our athletes with no subterfuge.

This is a good unit when they can just fly around and play.

The defense is still young, but it’s coming on nicely. Top 10 defense this year, top 5 next season. 

Not going to lie Kamara is a huge part of our offense and it shows from the first drive he was in the game we went down with eaz and then after that drive he was out the rest of the game and that was the worse I've seen thisboffense all season. Pretty much outboffense tevolves around 1.a drew Brees and 1.b Kamara. Good win for y'all. Y'all made the plays when y'all needed too. Trying hard not to put excuses but just can't ignore all those injuries and some of those penalties were definite head scratchers. We'll get y'all in the dome for some revenge though. See y'all in 2 weeks. Also want to add deon Jones is a great athlete. Didn't like that he hit one of our best players in the head and sent him out the rest of the game without a penalty but it's football. Y'all got a good player in that guy. 

Edited by Saviorbrees

1 minute ago, Saviorbrees said:

Not going to lie Kamara is a huge part of our offense and it shows from the first drive he was in the game we went down with eaz and then after that drive he was out the rest of the game and that was the worse I've seen thisboffense all season. Pretty much outboffense tevolves around 1.a drew Brees and 1.b Kamara. Good win for y'all. Y'all made the plays when y'all needed too. Trying hard not to put excuses but just can't ignore all those injuries and some of those penalties were definite head scratchers. We'll get y'all in the dome for some revenge though. See y'all in 2 weeks. 

Should have been more penalties the way y'all were holding...

2 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

Should have been more penalties the way y'all were holding...

Don't be like that buddy. Refs coulda called it both ways but they favored the saints for some reason. There is holding on every play just what the refs decide to call. That why I don't like how they can determine output of games. They have too much control sometimes. Shoulda let them boys play. I don't want to hear no complaining in 2 weeks of the refs call more for Atlanta then saints (:

Edited by Saviorbrees

25 minutes ago, Saviorbrees said:

Not going to lie Kamara is a huge part of our offense and it shows from the first drive he was in the game we went down with eaz and then after that drive he was out the rest of the game and that was the worse I've seen thisboffense all season. Pretty much outboffense tevolves around 1.a drew Brees and 1.b Kamara. Good win for y'all. Y'all made the plays when y'all needed too. Trying hard not to put excuses but just can't ignore all those injuries and some of those penalties were definite head scratchers. We'll get y'all in the dome for some revenge though. See y'all in 2 weeks. Also want to add deon Jones is a great athlete. Didn't like that he hit one of our best players in the head and sent him out the rest of the game without a penalty but it's football. Y'all got a good player in that guy. 

There was absolutely nothing Deion Jones could have done differently to avoid that helmet to helmet contact. When he committed to the tackle it would have been a normal hit, but Kamara tried to duck down at the last second and changed where the hit was landing. It was unfortunate, but definitely not dirty in any way.

5 minutes ago, BayFalcon said:

There was absolutely nothing Deion Jones could have done differently to avoid that helmet to helmet contact. When he committed to the tackle it would have been a normal hit, but Kamara tried to duck down at the last second and changed where the hit was landing. It was unfortunate, but definitely not dirty in any way.

Absolutely man it was not a dirty hit. Was a good sound hit just bad luck

18 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I don't get how Payton didn't adjust after Kamara's injury. The Falcons played the screen game well and handled Ingram.

Yea I don't get how he didn't adjust either. Very unlike him. I guess he gamenplanned to feature Kamara since Ingram was hurt and his whole game plan went out the window when he got knocked out the game. 

Exciting plus we are young! I wish the the FO would please please go get Hagerman back for this tough stretch run. He's hungry now and he will make two or three plays every game block it apart busting up a line plus give Grady and Poe a much-needed rest sometimes. We are too close to rhe prize. Pleasd please to go get him stop this squeaky clean stuff when we all have sinned. I would get Tamme who had been holding out hope we would get him back give MR another option too. We need every no stone unturned for the stretch run!

12 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Looks to me like kamara is the offense.

That is for certain. We are spoiled with this young man now. He is so **** fun to watch and electric. Pretty much everything we thought Reggie bush would be we got in this young man. And just found out he's Georgia bread born and raised. Love that young man. **** of a football player. I like what I saw from that Deon Jones guy y'all have. Never got to watch y'all play this year he looked good out there. He plays like that all the time?

54 minutes ago, Saviorbrees said:

Yeah, Kamara going out was huge. But Ryan more than made up for his loss. Heck at one point he was completing more passes to your team than his own. I will agree some calls were like what. But I did see them on both teams that way. Like the big one on Julio for a push off that was BS. I did not see much of a hold by the Saints on that same play I was like what game are the refs watching. 

It is hard to enjoy games these days cause the refs look like they are making it up on the fly. 

1 hour ago, Saviorbrees said:

That is for certain. We are spoiled with this young man now. He is so **** fun to watch and electric. Pretty much everything we thought Reggie bush would be we got in this young man. And just found out he's Georgia bread born and raised. Love that young man. **** of a football player. I like what I saw from that Deon Jones guy y'all have. Never got to watch y'all play this year he looked good out there. He plays like that all the time?

Haha jones is from new orleans crazy huh? He always shows up againts the saints. Had a pick six on drew for about 80 yards last year and it was his rookie year.

Probably would have been rookie of the Year if not for bosa.