TECO OUT WITH CONCUSSION

rogueleadersf

2 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

I didn't hear that.  He went out and was getting checked out but don't be the Fake news guy.  He was being evaluated for a concussion but honestly, unlike Free a few weeks back or Kamara tonight, I thought he was fine.

Not trying to be a"fake news guy" I'm watching NFL network Endgame show and they said he went out with a concussion

4 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

I didn't hear that.  He went out and was getting checked out but don't be the Fake news guy.  He was being evaluated for a concussion but honestly, unlike Free a few weeks back or Kamara tonight, I thought he was fine.

NFL Network reported he went out with a concussion.

2 minutes ago, rogueleadersf said:

Not trying to be a"fake news guy" I'm watching NFL network Endgame show and they said he went out with a concussion

Yea, I just saw it.  My bad, BUT I hate that they put it up like it was definitive.  All reports are that he was being evaluated like anyone else is when they take a tough hit and it looks like it involves their head.  Clearly I don't know but he looked fine.  I'd be shocked if he's not playing next week.

1 minute ago, slamee101 said:

Yea, I just saw it.  My bad, BUT I hate that they put it up like it was definitive.  All reports are that he was being evaluated like anyone else is when they take a tough hit and it looks like it involves their head.  Clearly I don't know but he looked fine.  I'd be shocked if he's not playing next week.

That's my concern,hope he's OK and not missing any time

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Wish we could use teco like the saints use Kamara.

we could have tonight ,he was running really well and making people miss  and if we want to be Blunt if Ryan hits coleman on that wide open pass, its a td and therefore takes away the possibilty of a concussion

Edited by caponine