Devonta Freeman Twitter

The Bayy

• The Bayy changed the title to Devonta Freeman Twitter
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really.  This idiot almost fumbles the game away and he gives them bulletin board material for a game that the team HAS TO WIN to take the division.  Seriously dumb team.  Really it is. Not surprised the people on this board think it's funny though.  

1 minute ago, zzfrow said:

Really.  This idiot almost fumbles the game away and he gives them bulletin board material for a game that the team HAS TO WIN to take the division.  Seriously dumb team.  Really it is. Not surprised the people on this board think it's funny though.  

I forgot about that fumble, he could of actually cost the Falcons the game and needs to stay quiet. He is so lucky that the Falcons recovered the fumble and Peyton made that dumb penalty to officially end the game.

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

I forgot about that fumble, he could of actually cost the Falcons the game and needs to stay quiet. He is so lucky that the Falcons recovered the fumble and Peyton made that dumb penalty to officially end the game.

Relax. Schweitzer had it covered.

Just now, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

Peyton gives him the "choke" symbol, and Freeman can't say, "Saints, lol"?

Nah, fark Peyton and the Saints. We ain't skerred.

That is true. Winds me up when coaches try to officiate the game for the officials. This fool got his just desserts.

Smarmy head coach if ever I've seen one.

11 minutes ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

I did not like it, no need to give them anything to be fired up about when our Falcons play them again in just 2 weeks.

1. Saints fans put a banner about 28-3 above the stadium

2. Willie Snead posted a pic with the 28-3 shirt on

3. Sean Payton yelled out a choke symbol during the game.

4. The Saints players took a picture during the 3rd quarter.

It's time to show and act like we're not scared. We can't be pu55ies about this. They aren't playing with less fire next game, especially with the possibility of the division on the line.