Vikings @ Panthers...Seahawks @ Jaguars...

fuego

Really need Carolina to lose their next 2 (Minnesota and Green Bay) and Seattle to do the same (@ Jacksonville and LA Rams). We would be the 5th seed and would have a chance to clinch in week 16 with a win and Panthers lose to the Bucs. 

At this point I think the 4 seed would be pretty good honestly

8 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Really need Carolina to lose their next 2 (Minnesota and Green Bay) and Seattle to do the same (@ Jacksonville and LA Rams). We would be the 5th seed and would have a chance to clinch in week 16 with a win and Panthers lose to the Bucs. 

At this point I think the 4 seed would be pretty good honestly

If we can just win out...

Not only would we win the division but it would drive the Saints nuts. Wonder what needs to happen to knock them out? 

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

If we can just win out...

Not only would we win the division but it would drive the Saints nuts. Wonder what needs to happen to knock them out? 

Pretty much they are going to have to completely implode. Those 2 wins over Carolina have really complicated things lol

9 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Pretty much they are going to have to completely implode. Those 2 wins over Carolina have really complicated things lol

I'm assuming us, Saints and Carolina are all in the same boat. If one can win out they win the division. 

Just now, fuego said:

I'm assuming us, Saints and Carolina are all in the same boat. If one can win out they win the division. 

Carolina needs some help. They would need the Saints to lose twice, and looking at their schedule (Jets, Falcons, @ Bucs), that isn't likely. 

3 minutes ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

I'm in the Cincinnati area, and every time the Falcons are the headline game (like last week against the Vikings) or a good game I want to see they show some stupid game instead. I got the Lions vs Ravens last week instead, so I will see.

I just looked. They isolate you in Cincy with the Washington/LA game. Everywhere in OH outside Cincy is Minny/Carolina. Hopefully you're far enough outside that area.

http://506sports.com

Sunday Ticket's going to come in handy this weekend.

If you like defense, this is the weekend for you.  I'm having a hard time looking at this Jacksonville/Seattle game.  Jacksonville is healthier, their defense is playing lights out.  Seattle has to come all the way across the country but they get a 3 o'clock start so the body clock deal won't be a factor.

After that performance on Sunday night at home in prime time, ampted up, you gotta wonder what they've got left.  Can they continue to absorb the absence of Sherm and Chancellor, but if it comes down to Blake Bortles or Russell Wilson to make the deciding play... whoa boy.

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Sunday Ticket's going to come in handy this weekend.

If you like defense, this is the weekend for you.  I'm having a hard time looking at this Jacksonville/Seattle game.  Jacksonville is healthier, their defense is playing lights out.  Seattle has to come all the way across the country but they get a 3 o'clock start so the body clock deal won't be a factor.

After that performance on Sunday night at home in prime time, ampted up, you gotta wonder what they've got left.  Can they continue to absorb the absence of Sherm and Chancellor, but if it comes down to Blake Bortles or Russell Wilson to make the deciding play... whoa boy.

Wilson's play really will determine if they win. Bortles could easily have an ugly game, but I'd expect them to put up enough points. That Jags defense is dang good, I'd expect them to hold Seattle under 20. I'd predict something like 16-13, Jaguars. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Is that the Panthers game? He's scheduled to return against them is all I know. Packers honestly should keep him out for the rest of the year. 

They will never do that. If the panthers lose this weekend they think they still have a chance...good luck trying to keep him off the field.

6 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Is that the Panthers game? He's scheduled to return against them is all I know. Packers honestly should keep him out for the rest of the year. 

No. If it's the Panthers' game let him play. A loss from Carolina certainly wouldn't hurt.