Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryantlanta

You Da Real MVP Sean Peyton!

17 posts in this topic

Just now, Yngwie Malmsteen said:

The guy really is a classless jerk.

His behaviour all night was embarrassing.

Is it me or does he ***** about every single flag? I mean really. The only one they had that was questionable was the roughing penalty and I didn’t see a single hold called on their o line and they had plenty. 

At his post game on the FG at the end of the half - he said the refs usually give them a warning about formations like that especially when you have a backup in the game :lol:

Just now, Butudontseeme™ said:

Is it me or does he ***** about every single flag? I mean really. The only one they had that was questionable was the roughing penalty and I didn’t see a single hold called on their o line and they had plenty. 

Yup.

You see him running up and down the sideline all game crying to the refs and throwing a tantrum.

Can't stand the man.

Drew4719 likes this

1 minute ago, Shooter Says said:

At his post game on the FG at the end of the half - he said the refs usually give them a warning about formations like that especially when you have a backup in the game :lol:

:lol::lol:... wait what?

Just now, Yngwie Malmsteen said:

Yup.

You see him running up and down the sideline all game crying to the refs and throwing a tantrum.

Can't stand the man.

He is awful, I can't stand to look at his face. 

11 minutes ago, Shooter Says said:

Well since we had the perfect play called and the refs stopped to it to review an obvious catch before the interception I guess we can call it even.