Time to consider this season a wash we’re done

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Romfal said:

yeah, with the refs giving us the game and us injuring players with suspect hits 'playing hard'. I guess we got the W, thats about all we got tonight

Isn't that what you play for? I remember a philosopher once say... "hello, you play to win the game". Instead of thinking how ****** we looked why not enjoy a super ugly win? Why be that kind of fan who only looks at the negatives even in wins? Isn't the point of sports to enjoy and cheer for your team? No? eh, whatever. 

yeah, with the refs giving us the game and us injuring players with suspect hits 'playing hard'. I guess we got the W, thats about all we got tonight

You must be a real hit at parties. 

For a forum that doesn't have a memory longer than a day, you're sure down about a key win from a team that is capable of the run they got on last year if they put it together.

That was one ugly *** win, but cheer up buttercup, if you can't have any optimism after beating the division leading Taints, then go cheer for the Steelers or Patriots. It's never go na he easy with this team, hope is all you got.

What part of a flag did the refs give us the game. I seen good calls. What suspect hits are you talking? Not a single injury was from a cheap shot or late hit.. if anyone was trying to give the game away it was the falcons at first.... we over came it with the play calling seeing that RUNNING THE BALL was working ALL GAME!

I am not denying that the defense balled tonight BUT when Kamara went down that changed their whole offensive scheme.  But still, what I saw tonight is NOT a team that will win 3 more this season to make the playoffs and then 3 on the road in the playoffs.  Not with our MVP almost throwing as many picks as that dude in Buffalo

2 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Did the refs give the Vikes the game?

Yes lol now they did give them a good amount of help lol. Everytime we moved the ball on the Vikings it was called back on "holding". But the refs called a good game on this one. They know the saints was very happy on the grabs lol that got called for it to.

15 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Oh shut up. What exactly did the refs give us and what dirty his did we make?