Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Next two games are primetime

18 posts in this topic

Against the Saints and Bucs ironically. Week 15 against the bucs could be for the division lol but just kind of weird to have a thursday night game then monday night, especially for us. Have we ever had back to back primetime games ??

Edited by caponine

Can't remember having any back-to-back.  Coming off of a short week, they'll have a mini-bye of 10 days off before the final 3 game stretch.

Need to win this one though...

8 hours ago, caponine said:

Against the Saints and Bucs ironically. Week 15 against the bucs could be for the division lol but just kind of weird to have a thursday night game then monday night, especially for us. Have we ever had back to back primetime games ??

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

Eagles and Packers 2011?

Also, Patriots Sunday Night then Jets 8 days later on Monday Night in awful 2013

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

Yeah, prime time to see the refs let our WRs get their heads torn off and arms pinned back with no pass interference calls. I don't know about yall but the blown calls against the Falcons tend to blow up more during the prime time games. 

I know it is just me but can't stand how if Alford just takes the field they throw a flag. Then Julio can be drug off the field with the pass on its way and they act like it is not a fowl. 

Is it to much to ask for the calls to go both ways. If you are going to call them call them if not then let them all play. I am trying my best to hang on and watch the NFL. But with the calls I have seen not just the Atlanta games I feel like it is who they want to win is going to win. Unless it is just a blow out that can't be stopped. Or a Super Bowl where a team is losing so bad it will hurt the ratings unless they step in.

Sorry had to put that last part in as a jab at the no calls on the Pats during the second half. I just don't know if I can take much more of the refs before I walk away. 

44 minutes ago, high impact said:

Yeah, prime time to see the refs let our WRs get their heads torn off and arms pinned back with no pass interference calls. I don't know about yall but the blown calls against the Falcons tend to blow up more during the prime time games. 

I know it is just me but can't stand how if Alford just takes the field they throw a flag. Then Julio can be drug off the field with the pass on its way and they act like it is not a fowl. 

Is it to much to ask for the calls to go both ways. If you are going to call them call them if not then let them all play. I am trying my best to hang on and watch the NFL. But with the calls I have seen not just the Atlanta games I feel like it is who they want to win is going to win. Unless it is just a blow out that can't be stopped. Or a Super Bowl where a team is losing so bad it will hurt the ratings unless they step in.

Sorry had to put that last part in as a jab at the no calls on the Pats during the second half. I just don't know if I can take much more of the refs before I walk away. 

What calls were/weren't made during the second half of the SB?

13 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

What calls were/weren't made during the second half of the SB?

I can't pull all of them out but look at this link at the 11:05 O-Lineman pulls and drags down the Falcons LB to allow the RB to score. That was an easy hold call but was it called? Just after a call for PI against the Falcons. If they are going to call the PI then by gosh call the hold as well. 

Edited by high impact
falconsrus likes this

29 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Well there was definitely an uncalled facemask on the critical play where Jake Long got the holding penalty.

Yeah he actually drug Sanu down with the face mask another plain as day call that was overlooked. That would have given the Falcons another chance to setup the last drive field goal. Got to love that one as well.

Edited by high impact

On the topic of the Super Bowl, the Patriots had 100 plays on offense and were not called for offensive holding once. That is literally IMPOSSIBLE. I remember one towards the end that didn't get called when the Patriots were in their own endzone, Beasley was pretty obviously held which should have resulted in a safety. 

27 minutes ago, high impact said:

I can't pull all of them out but look at this link at the 11:05 O-Lineman pulls and drags down the Falcons LB to allow the RB to score. That was an easy hold call but was it called? Just after a call for PI against the Falcons. If they are going to call the PI then by gosh call the hold as well. 

Thanks for the link... the missed calls are getting worse by the week, thats for certain.

2 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

Thanks for the link... the missed calls are getting worse by the week, thats for certain.

Well I understand some missed calls. Just when they are so out in the open and during very important plays that affect to outcome of the game they really burn me up.

11 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Can't remember having any back-to-back.  Coming off of a short week, they'll have a mini-bye of 10 days off before the final 3 game stretch.

Need to win this one though...

Have to win this one,none of the other games matter if we poopoo the bed tonight. Our postseason starts tonight at home,must win out to make it in imo.We will see if this team/staff want it bad enough. Lose and we HAVE to win the last three and hope for help,which imo means we don't deserve spot. That Miami loss really has come back to hurt us