Tickets to game MAKE AN OFFER

Ive been unable to gp to go a game this year due to the birth of my son. I had a chance to go to the vikings game but my wife had to work so i watched the gm from home with my little one. I currenty serve in the national guard and ive been a fan since 98. If i have the chance to go, i promise to leave without my voice.

3 hours ago, silent fwheaks said:

I’m in town for work.  Huge Falcons fan.  Only need 1 ticket.  Would I have to purchase both?

Someone has offered to buy both.     I'd like to keep them together.   Still gonna wait till noon to give others to make me an offer.    

Edited by falconfanEST1989

Well I would use them to take my best friend. He has been under a lot. As one of his coworkers has been out getting treatments and he is in bad need of some moral support due to the fact his workload has doubled and the holidays are very hard in his line of work. Also he takes me when someone gives him tickets and I have not ever been able to take him to repay him. I can give some money just don't have much.

3 hours ago, red falcon said:

Ive been unable to gp to go a game this year due to the birth of my son. I had a chance to go to the vikings game but my wife had to work so i watched the gm from home with my little one. I currenty serve in the national guard and ive been a fan since 98. If i have the chance to go, i promise to leave without my voice.

That was how it was when I went to a game last year.  Falcons fan from CA and got tickets in visitor's endzone against rams in LA.  Couldn't talk at all by halftime.  LOL

42 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well I would use them to take my best friend. He has been under a lot. As one of his coworkers has been out getting treatments and he is in bad need of some moral support due to the fact his workload has doubled and the holidays are very hard in his line of work. Also he takes me when someone gives him tickets and I have not ever been able to take him to repay him. I can give some money just don't have much.

DM me an offer