falconfanEST1989

Tickets to game MAKE AN OFFER

25 posts in this topic

Wife said I can't go to game tomorrow  cause my stupid sister in law made our baby shower Friday.   Wife doesn't think I'll make it back to VA in time.           Sucks for me      taking best offer for tickets. Sect 111c row 9,  2 seats  worth over $700 

12 noon deadline 

vabchbirdlover and notthatcool like this

Ive been unable to gp to go a game this year due to the birth of my son. I had a chance to go to the vikings game but my wife had to work so i watched the gm from home with my little one. I currenty serve in the national guard and ive been a fan since 98. If i have the chance to go, i promise to leave without my voice.

3 hours ago, silent fwheaks said:

I’m in town for work.  Huge Falcons fan.  Only need 1 ticket.  Would I have to purchase both?

Someone has offered to buy both.     I'd like to keep them together.   Still gonna wait till noon to give others to make me an offer.    

Edited by falconfanEST1989

37 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Someone has offered to buy both.     I'd like to keep them together.   Still gonna wait till noon to give others to make me an offer.    

12 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

....can't sell you tickets? I know the feeling. 

:ninja:

1 hour ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

I’m waiting on a few customers to call back with interest.  I’m traveling now to Atlanta.

7 minutes ago, silent fwheaks said:

I’m waiting on a few customers to call back with interest.  I’m traveling now to Atlanta.

If you don't get in touch with your customers, you can always give a fellow Falcons fan the set of tickets if you need to. :tiphat:

Well I would use them to take my best friend. He has been under a lot. As one of his coworkers has been out getting treatments and he is in bad need of some moral support due to the fact his workload has doubled and the holidays are very hard in his line of work. Also he takes me when someone gives him tickets and I have not ever been able to take him to repay him. I can give some money just don't have much.

notthatcool likes this

3 hours ago, red falcon said:

Ive been unable to gp to go a game this year due to the birth of my son. I had a chance to go to the vikings game but my wife had to work so i watched the gm from home with my little one. I currenty serve in the national guard and ive been a fan since 98. If i have the chance to go, i promise to leave without my voice.

That was how it was when I went to a game last year.  Falcons fan from CA and got tickets in visitor's endzone against rams in LA.  Couldn't talk at all by halftime.  LOL

red falcon likes this

42 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well I would use them to take my best friend. He has been under a lot. As one of his coworkers has been out getting treatments and he is in bad need of some moral support due to the fact his workload has doubled and the holidays are very hard in his line of work. Also he takes me when someone gives him tickets and I have not ever been able to take him to repay him. I can give some money just don't have much.

DM me an offer 

13 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Wife said I can't go to game tomorrow  cause my stupid sister in law

The In-Laws thing,,,,,,,,, Nice try. :lol:

3 hours ago, Byrdman242424 said:

....can't sell you tickets? I know the feeling. 

Well that's because your a troll and you don't have any, which doesn't seem to be OPs problem.  Maybe you should go start another Matt Ryan thread before recess is over and you have to put away your phone?