texasfalconfan

whats gonna be our highest priority position to fix in the draft?

12 posts in this topic

what position is our biggest need to fix in the draft? ive heard arguments for needing a guard the most. i still think we need to keep improving defense bit dont know which position is the weakest. i think we need a luke kueckly, sean lee type middle lb. but with poe on a 1 year deal i could see us go dt to go along side jarrett. 

Without a doubt:  Offensive Guard.

We could use a great TE, but two OG's are higher on my list.

On defense, we need a DT and an upgrade at FS (though I know that Quinn likes Allen a lot).

Just a simple question....

To all of the "we got to get a free safety in the first round" proponents. We could use an upgrade at every position, doesn't make it a need. What is Rico Allen doing wrong? 

I’d like to see a big DT that can stuff the run and push the pocket. If you can find an elite FS talent, then take him too. 

Edited by NashvilleFalcon01

I think we go defensive tackle. I don't see Poe re-signing, Hageman has never really been replaced and Shelby will probably end up getting cut. 

Couple that with DT looking very strong in the 2018 class, I'd be very surprised if we didn't take one in the first 2 rounds.

On 07/12/2017 at 1:14 AM, Knight of God said:

Free Safety in the draft OG in FA

Do you think Allens' best position is nickel corner? You were very complimentary of his play against the Stains.

1 hour ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Do you think Allens' best position is nickel corner? You were very complimentary of his play against the Stains.

I do think so

5 hours ago, vel said:

Top notch run stopping DT. Then OG. Run defense has got to be a priority fixed this offseason. That's the main thing keeping this defense from taking the next step. 

Do you think Quinn goes for a big guy like Vita Vea? I think that’s what we need, but he seems to prefer the penetrating types that can get upfield.