Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parmenion

Tom Brady yelling at Josh McDaniels last game in Buffalo.

56 posts in this topic

kind of like Ryan has been caught several times through his career, speaking his mind, and and getting on some *****. Those that thing that Ryan never steps out of line or speaks his mind, are not paying attention. He just tries to keep it out of the media. Don't think Matt doesn't say when he doesn't like something or ruffle some feathers.

1 hour ago, dozenoysters said:

I enjoy challenging the skewed opinions of the patriots/brady ever so often.  But, other than that, this board has some good insight on the Falcons and information on the NFC South which is the best division in the league so far.  But lets be honest, majority of this board are a bunch of pansies that get all ruffled when they see they are talking to a patriots fan.  Yea, i asked a few legitimate questions.  If you dont like it, I don't care.  I didn't toss out any personal digs to anyone, and although i've always address all of you falconettes with respect (until now) the trend on this board is to respond with sarcasm and passive aggressive comments once you find out i'm a patriots fan. 

You guys act like a ex gf of mine.  And sure enough, as respectful as I try to remain, you guys do not disappoint.  And im butt hurt?  lol nah, not even close

Oh come on give me a break I was teasing and apologized in the same post.  I'm sure many others have trolled a LOT more than that one post.

Anyways, carry on gents.  The whole "its a patriots fan lets mock him" is getting old and, well.. lazy.  You are all the same lol.  You need some north east thick skin thats for certain

After your fans invaded our board this offseason, I wouldn't expect to be welcomed with open arms.  No one has crossed the line with you, even if you don't like how you have been received.  I would recommend you deal with it without resorting to stuff like calling our members "pansies". 

If not, you don't have to post here.  We can certainly arrange that if need be.

4 hours ago, dozenoysters said:

Ohhh someone is triggered.  I understand things can be difficult and all with the hangover and being on the cusp of missing the playoffs this year.  My apologies if i struck a nerve.  Clearly for you to say that, you must have invested some time looking into my post history.  I envy the free time you have, but not exactly the way you decide to spend it.  Flattering a bit though, thank you!

You can check your profile to see who's visited it, i could care less about who or what you are. But your intentions are clear and obvious from your posts I've seen. I only wish you had a life so that you didn't have all this extra time not spending on your own team's boards. Lol 

9 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

...you really trying to act like the Northeast is tougher than the South, now? Bruh

You're the one getting hurt when on an opposing team's forum. We're seriously sorry we don't have an altar to Brady here, but maybe lower your expectations.

I'm actually not getting "hurt" like all of you people always resort to.  Its like pulling out the race card on here.  I open up the door to a debate regarding to the topic of this thread and all you people do is mock me or say i'm butt hurt.  Yea, grow a pair, thicken up your skin.  I address everyone here with respect... its ok we can have a civil conversation.  Christ lol

9 hours ago, PK Manley said:

After your fans invaded our board this offseason, I wouldn't expect to be welcomed with open arms.  No one has crossed the line with you, even if you don't like how you have been received.  I would recommend you deal with it without resorting to stuff like calling our members "pansies". 

If not, you don't have to post here.  We can certainly arrange that if need be.

My fans?  Who are my fans?   I would expect an admin to have a more mature approach to a member of the board.  I'm not expecting open arms, i'm expecting a civil conversation considering this is a public FORUM.  You are right, by my standards no one did cross the line, and neither have I. But that's cool Mr. Admin... you can come in as the parent of this site and tell me not to call anyone pansies when all I get is mocked and ridiculed for bringing up a topic.  Double standard much?  You can include yourself in the group of people on there that go ape-sh** when they see a patriots fan is on board, regardless of the context of my posts.  There are a couple good members on here that address me without prejudice, you, and many others, can learn from them.  Let me guess, is this response ban-worthy?  

5 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

You can check your profile to see who's visited it, i could care less about who or what you are. But your intentions are clear and obvious from your posts I've seen. I only wish you had a life so that you didn't have all this extra time not spending on your own team's boards. Lol 

You clearly haven't seen my posts.  And if you are talking about the "28-3" comment i made yesterday, that was the first time i ever made any joke relating to the super bowl on here, ever.  Also the patriots board sucks.  

The Pats fan can say whatever nonsense he wants. 

But if he thinks I'm going to let this nonsense slide that there's some "skewed bias" against the Pats or Brady, he's not correct. 

I am fully familiar with pretty much every Brady narrative you can come up with. I've been steeped in anti-Brady culture since Day 1.

I'm actually a Brady/Pats fan (although LI obviously negatively impacted that quite a bit) so I'm more than willing to push back against nonsense stories yall tell yourself. 

You (Pats fan) really need to get over yourselves as "victims" of anything at all. That sense of victimhood runs through the vast majority of stuff you say when it comes to football. Frankly, its embarrassing.