Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parmenion

Tom Brady yelling at Josh McDaniels last game in Buffalo.

56 posts in this topic

Matt Ryan should take some lessons - this is what makes a winner in FOOTBALL.

The rest of team both offense and defense will take notice.

You mean Matt Ryan yelling at Sarkisian is the only thing between us and a Superbowl ring like the 5 Brady has?

Well dam, I didn't realize it was just that dam simple!

/purple

NeonDeion likes this

That's what you call great communication right there. They ironed out that wrinkle and went on a tear after that. 

1 hour ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Brady misses 4 open receivers and then goes to yell at McDaniels. 

Apparently thats what we're supposed to be doing.

50 minutes ago, E. T. said:

That's what you call great communication right there. They ironed out that wrinkle and went on a tear after that. 

Speak of the **** devil.

3 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

It's just Brady showing his a$$ again whenever things don't go his way. 

Whatever...Seems to be working fine for him and patriots. 

citsalp likes this

Pats fan singing in. 

What takes place between them two are their business.  If you go based off of both of their reputations, they are incredible assets to the offense, and this isn't the first time something like this has happened.  They have words with each other and thats it, they move on, business as usual.  For all of you saying that this is why you hate Brady, not really sure why.  If he knew he made a qb mistake and McDaniels was busting his balls about it, well then yea... I don't blame Brady for basically telling him to go pound sand.  Brady has ALWAYS been hard on himself, so to have another person yapping at him for something he already is upset about, isn't needed.  McDaniels should know this as well, so let your player punish himself rather than beating a dead horse at that point.

Some of you guys really just find any reason to hate on Brady/Patriots.  Like.. he had words with his offensive coordinator, why does anyone give a flying fvk? 

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

**** no. That’s the kind of stuff that makes me hate Brady right there. Entitled little prick. McDaniels does so much heavy lifting for that offence, you gotta show some respect. 

Its not up to you or anyone else to determine what is "respectful" between a little elevated conversation.  Josh and Brady have been working together for a very long time, they have a very close and personal relationship. 

And let me ask you a question.  What makes you call him an "entitled little prick?"  No one knows exactly what was said in that conversation, its just speculation.  So.... entitlement really has no legitimate way of making its way into this topic unless you know the specifics of what they were arguing about.  What was said that makes Brady entitled?  How would anyone know?  Once again we have another meaningless topic of debate where everyone is on the outside looking in, feeding their own self hatred for Brady with zero actual facts.  I love it.

4 hours ago, parmenion said:

Matt Ryan should take some lessons - this is what makes a winner in FOOTBALL.

The rest of team both offense and defense will take notice.

If this was cam newton you would be telling him to grow up and call him all kinds of names ...but when Brady do it this is what makes winner lol 

Bunchy Carter likes this

21 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

If this was cam newton you would be telling him to grow up and call him all kinds of names ...but when Brady do it this is what makes winner lol 

While i don't exactly agree in double standards, I do agree that a players reputation should be taken into consideration when something like this happens.  Also, you need to know context.  If someone is being hasty or unfair to a player, I support them sticking up for themselves.  

But when you have a player who is a knows drama queen bitching up and down the sidelines because something doesn't go their way (OBJ comes to mind) well then yea... little different scenario.  

51 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

Its not up to you or anyone else to determine what is "respectful" between a little elevated conversation.  Josh and Brady have been working together for a very long time, they have a very close and personal relationship. 

And let me ask you a question.  What makes you call him an "entitled little prick?"  No one knows exactly what was said in that conversation, its just speculation.  So.... entitlement really has no legitimate way of making its way into this topic unless you know the specifics of what they were arguing about.  What was said that makes Brady entitled?  How would anyone know?  Once again we have another meaningless topic of debate where everyone is on the outside looking in, feeding their own self hatred for Brady with zero actual facts.  I love it.

OK, Pats fan. Thanks for your insight. 

22 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

While i don't exactly agree in double standards, I do agree that a players reputation should be taken into consideration when something like this happens.  Also, you need to know context.  If someone is being hasty or unfair to a player, I support them sticking up for themselves.  

But when you have a player who is a knows drama queen bitching up and down the sidelines because something doesn't go their way (OBJ comes to mind) well then yea... little different scenario.  

I see no difference in what cam/obj/Brady period...all of it is in context with wanting to win/heat of the moment during battle if Brady is allowed that pass Cam and OBJ should be too...because both just like Brady are the best players on their teams and each time it’s been done it’s been about winning a game. So if OBJ is a drama queen, Brady is an Uber drama queen lol.

Bunchy Carter likes this

I remember a similar encounter between Brady and Bill O'Brian when O'Brian was still the OC for the Patriots. Interestingly enough, the Patriots went to the Super Bowl that year, so maybe the OP is on to something...:ninja: