Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Quinn wants fans in the seats

9 posts in this topic

In coach speak, Dan Quinn basically said stay in your seats and stop walking around for the Saints game.

Falcons coach Dan Quinn on if he's been disappointed with the crowd noise inside the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium. ``I used the analogy today, `We built a billion dollar house and we need to throw a billion dollar party house-warmer,' '' he said. ``I think sometimes, we're still using the coasters and we need to be as loud and fun as all we represent as a city. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed. I think [fans] were looking at the new house and checking it out. So let's hope this Thursday night is the one that turns it, from a crowd-standpoint, that we know. It's an important part. It's an advantage. Home-field advantage is real.'' The Falcons are 3-3 at home this season following last week's loss to the Vikings. Falcons were 5-3 at their former home, the Georgia Dome, last season.

There's already a thread on the front page on exactly this topic, and another about the empty seats.  If we're going to have a thread about it every week, it needs to stay in one thread at a time.

Try winning some games coach. Y don't u go for it on 4th and 4 with 5 mins left. Case Keenum had 0 incompletions in the 2nd half, pretty pathetic IMO. 

Yeah Coach Quinn....if you handle your part you won’t have to be concerned about us the fans . Give us a product , give us the effort, give us that fast and furious you promised and we will follow you anywhere. 

6 hours ago, PK Manley said:

There's already a thread on the front page on exactly this topic, and another about the empty seats.  If we're going to have a thread about it every week, it needs to stay in one thread at a time.

At the time I posted I didn't see a thread on the home page related to this exact statement that was made today. I looked on the second page as well.

50 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

At the time I posted I didn't see a thread on the home page related to this exact statement that was made today. I looked on the second page as well.

I got you, and no worries about you not seeing it.  It's just that there have been 5 different threads about the empty seats, fans, etc, hit the front page just today.

It's one thing to get a thread about this every home game, but we're not going to have multiple threads about it going on at a time.

Sunday's game with the Panthers was sadly the very same as last year. During the entire game at least 1/3 of the seats remained empty. Were the fans still wandering around playing switchies? Support this team or sell your seat to someone who wants to watch the game. Just sayin'.