Early Christmas Present

Flyin' In DC

So I find out tonight that instead of my girlfriend flying in to DC Wednesday for a long weekend(and our Christmas together) she made arrangements to fly me down to Atlanta Thursday morning and take me to the game and have a get together with my family over the weekend. Most of my family lives in Atlanta and its just me and my 3 kids(all teens who don't hang out with their old man any more) and an ex-wife(I will withhold comment on that subject :ninja: ) OUT-FREAKING-STANDING. Long Distance with GF is hard but she is amazing. Not just for Falcons Tickets but that doesn't hurt in the least.

So here's to my first Falcons home game in about 5 years and all my girlfriends awesomeness. I hope my good luck rubs off on the our Falcons Thursday Night

****SIDE NOTE: I AM NOT LEAVING MY SEAT FOR ANYTHING SO DONT BLAME FOR THE FRIDAY MORNING THE STADIUMS HALF EMPTY THREAD*******

Edited by Flyin' In DC

Haha!!

If your seats are upper deck like mine, you may enjoy the view from the 200 level enjoying beers standing and leaning in one of the many standing room only areas. Way better view, close to the bathrooms, beer, food, and eye candy. Thats why i dont sit in my seat. I am guessing that is why alot of others arent in theirs either. 

Have fun!!