Prayers For Our Brother

Knight of God

Our brother and great guy Slappywhite isn't well right now, as we all know, our brother has been going through some health issues. Let's all take our time to pray and give well wishes to our good friend. He has become someone I have come to see as a friend and rightfully so. Like I said, he's a great guy. So, I'm asking please, just take a true moment for him and send some positive thoughts his way. Thank you very much guys. 

In Brotherhood

Dang I hope all is well. I really do value most of you guys and even tho I've never met any of you I feel like I know some of you really well. This message board really is kind of a weird,crazy,stupid, disfunctional family of strangers but I wouldn't want this place to go anywhere. It's kind of like an online Cheers or Moes. Anyway I'm rambling but some times we forget there are ppl on the other side of these screens we're talking or typing to living their own lives with every day problems and issues and things like this remind us of that. I'm proud that we can rally together in times like this. Get well soon Slappy, we got the Saints Thursday and we need ya cheering on our boys. Cheers and God bless. 

I pray a speedy recovery nd that God blesses his life and family! This too is a brotherhood and when one of us is down we all feel it. I have faith that God rules all nd knows all and he can heal all. I jus hope he gets better soon, keep up the good fight brother!