Did they not really gameplan for Vikes?

First of all. I did not watch the game yet.  I have a concert to play this first Sunday of December every year.  I watch the score on my watch during the performance. Last year I missed the weird KC game.  Anyway.  Is it possible they spent a lot of last week on New Orleans instead of prepping for the Vikings. If they were to win one and lose one between these two games.  The Vikes would have been the one to lose.  Remember this was the exact same record we had this time last year.

Honestly, I thought the game plan was sound. We could've opened it up a little more early to use the pass to set up the run and try to get a lead. We could've blitzed a little more late. But there was nothing we did from a game plan perspective that seemed unprepared. It was a close freaking game against a VERY good team. People are reacting like Miami blew us out.

4 hours ago, vagabond_falcon said:

First of all. I did not watch the game yet.  I have a concert to play this first Sunday of December every year.  I watch the score on my watch during the performance. Last year I missed the weird KC game.  Anyway.  Is it possible they spent a lot of last week on New Orleans instead of prepping for the Vikings. If they were to win one and lose one between these two games.  The Vikes would have been the one to lose.  Remember this was the exact same record we had this time last year.

Would you opt to forego studying chemistry just to get a jump on organic chem?  Joking aside, this week's game is far more important, but they put in a full week of preparation for the Vikings.  Tip your had to Minn...the better team won on Sunday.  Hope to see them again soon because I believe in January we beat them.