Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atlndvd

Kamara and Ingram...

46 posts in this topic

Kamara is from Atlanta too. So you know he is going to try to ball out.

I think thats part of the reason we went after Duke. Once Q saw Kamara come off the board 3rd pick of the 3rd round, we had to get someone who he thought could slow him down at the 11th pick of the 3rd. If he would been still on the board we would have probably drafted him over Hill. I liked Alvin over Hill at draft time.

On 12/4/2017 at 0:16 PM, MilleniumFalcon said:

Not too worried about Ingram but Kamara is something else, he's a local kid from Norcross too.

Rushing leaders as of Week 13

Rushing Yards

4. Mark Ingram - 922 

Yards per carry 

5. Mark Ingram - 5.1

Rushing TDs

1. Mark Ingram - 9

We have 4 maulers in the run game (both tackles and both guards) on the Oline. Unger at center is **** good. 

Our weakness is in pass protection when Armstead is out. 

Ingram is above average, but Kamara is special. 

When Kamara is in, you don't know whether it's going to be a run or pass play. 

Previously, when Sproles or Bush was in the game defenses were tipped off that it was probably going to be a pass play. 

1 hour ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

Rushing leaders as of Week 13

Rushing Yards

4. Mark Ingram - 922 

Yards per carry 

5. Mark Ingram 5.1

Rushing TDs

1. Mark Ingram - 9

Ingram isn't impressive when watching him run compared to Kamara.

35 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Ingram isn't impressive when watching him run compared to Kamara.

El oh el. Ok.

Someone should bookmark this.

We better play keep away and keep those guys on the sideline that’s our only shot. Convert on 3rd down and play a TOP game. Sark should love that game plan.

19 hours ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Not too worried about Ingram but Kamara is something else, he's a local kid from Norcross too.

Former Falcon fan. He's deleted a few tweets he's made trashing the Aints. Pretty funny stuff.

The key to beating the Saint is scoring consistently and giving your D rest which is the opposite of what the Falcons will do. I think the Falcons D will hold up well, initially, against their O, but since the Falcons O struggles, I see the D being on the field a lot and eventually getting worn out. I just don't have faith in the Falcons O right now. I called it with the Vikings and I am calling it again with this game.

Designate a player to take one of them or Brees out. This has been the year of cheapshots and they still haven't paid for Bounty Gate.

1 hour ago, stizz said:

Designate a player to take one of them or Brees out. This has been the year of cheapshots and they still haven't paid for Bounty Gate.

I hope you are joking otherwise you need help. It's just football dude.

11 hours ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

El oh el. Ok.

Someone should bookmark this.

You can bookmark it yourself. I've been watching Ingram ever since he was at Alabama. Nothing really stands out when watching him. Kamara, on the other hand, you can see he is something special.

1 hour ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

You can bookmark it yourself. I've been watching Ingram ever since he was at Alabama. Nothing really stands out when watching him. Kamara, on the other hand, you can see he is something special.

Lolol. If being number #1 in rushing TDs and top 5 in rushing yards and ypc, doesn't concern you...let's just say that I hope your coaches share your same philosophy.

4 hours ago, stizz said:

Wow, ATL class right here...