Playoffs scenario - keep the faith!

mattyicefalcon

7-5 phewwww! Ugly but, thats what who we were last year at this point.

ALL 4 games vs div foe who we can dominate and should dominate. 

Key matchup today is Eagles vs Seahawks....

Seahawks HAS to lose today for us to remain seeded at #6 wild card.

Too many football games ahead....but, Thursday night game vs Saints will be the MOST PIVOTAL moment of 2017 Falcons season.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

I am back in the mode I was in 2015. We are not going to the SB so I am just going to go enjoy the game. Most of the year opposing fans have not been bad, but the lady 2 rows behind us was incredibly obnoxious. I'm normally not that guy but I was so annoyed, I got up to leave at the end, shook  their hands and said "Good win. I hope I get the opportunity to come to your house and be as obnoxious as you have been all game. I bet you make your families proud."

Edited by FalconFan1st

13 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

I am back in the mode I was in 2015. We are not going to the SB so I am just going to go enjoy the game. Most of the year opposing fans have not been bad, but the lady 2 rows behind us was incredibly obnoxious. I'm normally not that guy but I was so annoyed, I got up to leave at the end, shook  their hands and said "Good win. I hope I get the opportunity to come to your house and be as obnoxious as you have been all game. I bet you make your families proud."

What kind of look did she have on her face when you said that?

53 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

7-5 phewwww! Ugly but, thats what who we were last year at this point.

ALL 4 games vs div foe who we can dominate and should dominate. 

Key matchup today is Eagles vs Seahawks....

Seahawks HAS to lose today for us to remain seeded at #6 wild card.

Too many football games ahead....but, Thursday night game vs Saints will be the MOST PIVOTAL moment of 2017 Falcons season.

Dominate!  We cannot even beat Buffalo and Miami at home.  How are we going to dominate the Saints and Carolina.  Falcons will be lucky if any of these games, other than the return trip against the Bucs is even close.  This team has little to no drive or passion.  If things get hard for the Falcons, then they just fold.  Says an awful lot about there character, but whatever.  

14 minutes ago, zzfrow said:

Dominate!  We cannot even beat Buffalo and Miami at home.  How are we going to dominate the Saints and Carolina.  Falcons will be lucky if any of these games, other than the return trip against the Bucs is even close.  This team has little to no drive or passion.  If things get hard for the Falcons, then they just fold.  Says an awful lot about there character, but whatever.  

They sure can take a ***** slappin.

35 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

What kind of look did she have on her face when you said that?

She looked put out and frankly shocked that someone treated her like an unruly child. I stood there long enough for her to have her say (she just stood there red-faced) and then I continued the walk of the "L" out of there. My daughter adult daughter was with me and when we got to the concourse, she said "You still put the crisp dad voice on pretty fast when you need to." I just laughed and kept moving.

The way we are playing, if by some magic we get in the playoffs, we are quite possibly "One and Done." Last year when we were winning we were winning big. This year has felt like winning by hook or crook. Defense actually took a nice step forward this year. The Offense however took more than a step back. 

11 minutes ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

It's sad and a losers mentality to have to rely on situations to even have a hope for the playoffs.. If a team can't do it, they simply don't deserve it. And the Falcons don't deserve it 

So at 7-5 in season. If Seattle loses tonight todays game becomes wash interms of playoffs seeding and you believe this team does not deserve a chance to show their grit with 4 division games left infront of us.

17 minutes ago, CeilinFanOfDeath said:

It's sad and a losers mentality to have to rely on situations to even have a hope for the playoffs.. If a team can't do it, they simply don't deserve it. And the Falcons don't deserve it 

Tell that to all the teams that have made or won the Super Bowl after barely making it into the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, zzfrow said:

Dominate!  We cannot even beat Buffalo and Miami at home.  How are we going to dominate the Saints and Carolina.  Falcons will be lucky if any of these games, other than the return trip against the Bucs is even close.  This team has little to no drive or passion.  If things get hard for the Falcons, then they just fold.  Says an awful lot about there character, but whatever

We lost today.... Out first loss in a month and only the second in last 6 games.

Yeah...you do know of what you speak of

40 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

She looked put out and frankly shocked that someone treated her like an unruly child. I stood there long enough for her to have her say (she just stood there red-faced) and then I continued the walk of the "L" out of there. My daughter adult daughter was with me and when we got to the concourse, she said "You still put the crisp dad voice on pretty fast when you need to." I just laughed and kept moving.

And somewhere in the background the foo fighters  my hero plays lol nice man 

15 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

We lost today.... Out first loss in a month and only the second in last 6 games.

Yeah...you do know of what you speak of

Ok little man, well when the Falcons hang 40 on the Saints at home Thursday night, and another 30 on them on the road, and thoroughly decimate Carolina, you can feel free to never let me forget about it.  I guess Quinn and Sark have just been holding this juggernaunt of an offense back all season long.  Dang!  I wish somebody would have let me in on the secret. 

2 minutes ago, zzfrow said:

Ok little man, well when the Falcons hang 40 on the Saints at home Thursday night, and another 30 on them on the road, and thoroughly decimate Carolina, you can feel free to never let me forget about it.  I guess Quinn and Sark have just been holding this juggernaunt of an offense back all season long.  Dang!  I wish somebody would have let me in on the secret. 

First off I am not little....I guess you missed back to back games of 32 points and at least 27 in 4 of previous 5 games

But yeah....the more that you talk the less you prove that you know

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

First off I am not little....I guess you missed back to back games of 32 points and at least 27 in 4 of previous 5 games

But yeah....the more that you talk the less you prove that you know

Ok the last three wins you keep hanging the Falcons collective hat on was against the Cowboys (missing their best offensive weapon, best defensive player, and they stuck a mannequin at left tackle), next was a nice win on the road against Seattle, (that was missing three of it's best defenders), and then a win over the hapless Bucs.  We have one win at the moment against a team with a winning record, though to be fair the Packers would probably still have a winning record had they not lost their starting QB.  Generally good teams, or teams that have SB aspirations measure themselves against good teams, or at least teams with winning records, you know, kinda like what the Vikes did today.  If you think this team has consistently played well on offense this season, and hasn't "perhaps" caught some teams at some good times, then great. I don't share your opinion.  All you do is call other people stupid that you don't agree with, which makes you look like a child, could careless how old you say you are.  

Anyway seriously man if you think this team is headed in the right direction, then cool.  We are all fans of the same team.