Matt Ryan Post Game Presser

Sponge

Today was solid evidence that while the offense and Sark are slowly coming together and getting on the same page, there are teams and situations that are simply too difficult to manage still to overcome that transition awkwardness and still get the W. The defense is looking sick, though. When these guys put a full game together, watch out. 

3 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Today was solid evidence that while the offense and Sark are slowly coming together and getting on the same page, there are teams and situations that are simply too difficult to manage still to overcome that transition awkwardness and still get the W. The defense is looking sick, though. When these guys put a full game together, watch out. 

That's the thing this game was very winnable even with the usual zebra bhullsheet.. But all year 3rd down was our thing and today we just had too many 3rd and longs and Matt got flustered like his old self.. I was skeptical based on our defense but they outperformed expectations besides the penalties that allowed drives to continue 

1 hour ago, The Rock said:

When you miss as many passes as Ryan did today, It's obvious who hurt us big time. Ryan has been up and down this year. Reminisce of 2015 Ryan. 

May be turning into Eli Manning in the next couple of years. 

Eli has two Super Bowl titles. I’m down with that.

Knee jerk reactions as usual on this board. I’m sure your thoughts were different the last 3 games. We just played one of the best defenses in the league yesterday. How many other teams have played well against the Vikings? Two really good offenses in The Saints and the Rams struggled and lost. Yes we struggled near the Redzone but I thought we move the ball well besides that. No way in **** is Eli better than Matt. If you think that you are bonkers!!! 

14 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Watching a Matt Ryan presser is useless unless you just like looking at him. He never says anything he hasn't already said for the last 9 years, and nothing we don't already know. 

That's usually how a post-game press conference is supposed to go.  When you win, it's about how your team made plays, and when you lose, you own up to mistakes that were made.   Would you prefer a player like Cam Newton who was embarrassing his teammates with his antics earlier in his career?