Jump to content

Saint vs. Panthers


WhenFalconsWin
 Share

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Kamara is the best RB in the NFC South dont @ me

He is fun to watch.  Reminds me of Darren Sproles.  Always hated that guy.  We would have the Saints stopped 3rd and long, and Sproles would get the ball on some stupid screen pass and kill our defense.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Fugg the saints

Kamara is going to be a nightmare for us on Thursday

Oh, and we need to wipe that smug look off Payton's face, you know (rat-faced boy) Sean Payton

Kamara and Ingram had almost 250 yards of their total offense.

Our defense better bring it to em and make Brees miserable all night! He completed 75% passes....smh!!!! 

Our offense better be disciplined and unleash both beast Sanu & Jones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Kamara and Ingram had almost 250 yards of their total offense.

Our defense better bring it to em and make Brees miserable all night! He completed 75% passes....smh!!!! 

Our offense better be disciplined and unleash both beast Sanu & Jones

The only way to beat them is to outscore them...I'm not sure that is the team we have this year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The only way to beat them is to outscore them...I'm not sure that is the team we have this year?

The Falcon's offense today couldn't have found the endzone with a GPS and a compass. Its the most frustrating football to watch, Alex Smith tossed 4 td's and not those little short ********. Birds and Ryan are better than this and yet the continue to lose what turned into another winnable game at home no less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, putnam6 said:

The Falcon's offense today couldn't have found the endzone with a GPS and a compass. Its the most frustrating football to watch, Alex Smith tossed 4 td's and not those little short ********. Birds and Ryan are better than this and yet the continue to lose what turned into another winnable game at home no less.

Worse game I've seen from Ice (when he wasn't being pressured) like his whole career.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Yes I hate the Saints but they have got a shot in the arm with Kamara.  LOL that jumping into the stands,he was enjoying that chit. A team can feed off that stuff. Shame is the NFC is there for the taking, Falcons keep on stepping on their own nuts,but I wasn't impressed with the Vikings  so any other team gets hot they got a shot at taking down the Eagles. 

Go back to my thread about me not being impressed with the Vikings and why. I was caned with bamboo sticks for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We let Keenum,  Cutler, Taylor, come to our house and whoop our arses!!! 

What do you think Brees will do with this soft zone coverage?

My goodness that really bothers me. Taylor is garbage! Cutler is Garbage! And Keenum is average at best! And by the way, what's the deal with Cutler and the Falcons. Ya'll realize that no matter how bad a season he has he ALWAYS beats the Falcons? Check his record against the Falcons. I don't think we have ever beat a team where Cutler was QB. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Doubt it...we had the talent to beat them...we stepped on our own feet. Saints laid down n took it in the rear end week 1. We didn't get blown out.

They are 10-2 for good reason, man. 

And Just think if they had their starting RB cook...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vandy said:

We would have lost anyway. 

You don’t get it. It’s their defense stopping our offense is why we lost. 

My point is us playing undisciplined football period on both sides of the ball is why we lost. Look at what happened to the 10-1 Eagles when they run into a team who does what they're supposed to do. Let's not forget that we put scores up on that SAME team a couple weeks ago because we were playing how we were supposed to play until we started getting sloppy in the 2nd half. You can't predict anything dude. We were VERY capable and we blew it like usual. Any given Sunday has a meaning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

My point is us playing undisciplined football period on both sides of the ball is why we lost. Look at what happened to the 10-1 Eagles when they run into a team who does what they're supposed to do. Let's not forget that we put scores up on that SAME team a couple weeks ago because we were playing how we were supposed to play until we started getting sloppy in the 2nd half. You can't predict anything dude. We were VERY capable and we blew it like usual. Any given Sunday has a meaning.

Wasn’t trying to predict anything, dude....You proclaiming you’re still  “not impressed by Vikings” was amusing to me after they beat a hot team (us) on the road. 

And again, our defense played well enough to win. It was our offense (specifically vikes shutting down our passing game) is why we lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...