Familiar Loss

falcndave

Drop by Julio. Drop by Sanu. False start on Hooper. Low throw to Sanu. Throw in a couple of holding calls that were "suspect."  All together, we are these little mistakes away from being a very good team.  All correctable. After a certain amount on consistency in committing these mistakes, you wonder if they can be corrected or if we just have to bring in even more superior talent to play through them??  Consistency is the one thing consistently lacking under Quinn. High highs and low lows are the norm. 

The Vikings are the real deal and had my respect before the game started. However, this is about the Falcons and what you see is what you get. Enough talent to beat anyone, but an annoying lack of consistency in the small things. 

I'm not throwing in the towel. I'll wait and see. Really all a fan can do. This loss was not the end of the world. The continuing pattern in losses is what is most concerning.