Sark is playcalling a little better for entire games than early in the season. I didn’t have an issue with it today, ASIDE from the fact he still can’t manage our 2 RB’s at all. Having 2 good RB’s can stop either one from getting in a rhythm if you don’t manage it correctly. And Sark cannot. If Coleman was out injured today I guarantee offense would’ve run smooth with Free who was already averaging like 5 YPC. And vise versa. Sark can’t keep our backs in a rhythm 

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

so by your explanation , julio, sanu , gabe and free’s dropped passes could also have been a fumble ??

I'm not in the mood to e-argue with you. He CAUGHT the ball, and then dropped it. If he'd held on (established himself) just a bit longer it would've been a fumble.

Bottom line, he's had ball security issues during his career. If you don't want to recognize that, I don't know what to say.

3 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I'm not in the mood to e-argue with you. He CAUGHT the ball, and then dropped it. If he'd held on (established himself) just a bit longer it would've been a fumble.

Bottom line, he's had ball security issues during his career. If you don't want to recognize that, I don't know what to say.

im not arguing lol just know whats a catch and whats not btw, lb had in hand in there too. ok moving on

Edited by caponine
44 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Sark is playcalling a little better for entire games than early in the season. I didn’t have an issue with it today, ASIDE from the fact he still can’t manage our 2 RB’s at all. Having 2 good RB’s can stop either one from getting in a rhythm if you don’t manage it correctly. And Sark cannot. If Coleman was out injured today I guarantee offense would’ve run smooth with Free who was already averaging like 5 YPC. And vise versa. Sark can’t keep our backs in a rhythm 

That’s what it is. I hate RBBC

4 minutes ago, ok_falcons_fan said:

I think their both good backs but I wish we would scheme in more passes and better routes for Coleman. I have no problem with Freeman getting the bulk of the carries because IMO he’s the better rusher. 

They need to get Coleman some passes on the move. Not where he has to stop and go. Let him use his speed. Sark is not getting our RBs involved in the passing game this year , the few they get, they are stopped and hit instantly. They made alot of big plays for us last year, now mostly seem to just go to a spot and stop for a short check down. Just aren't using our players to their strengths.