Dan Quinn how can you do this to us?

Osiruz

You ruined a good defensive performance by allowing the worst son of a bytch in existence to play corner. Good freaking win? Are you flipping kidding me. 

How are you even allowed to let this motherflipper take snaps? You tortured all of us. You owe us an apology as fans.

This is the same corner who has been beaten, victimized, and assaulted by every wr he has ever lined up against, and taken around the corner and dragged and beaten some more. Why in holy Hail would you put him in on the most important third down of the season. We needed a good defensive performance when your hood ornament shiny QB choked again in a big way, and you allowed the vikes  to destroy us because of your stupid confidence in a hack receiver who has never played well at CB and probably never will. 

4 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Yeah, I wouldn't put Goodwin on an island against their best corner there. Also, why did DQ call timeouts so early with around 4 minutes left in the game? I would've saved them more towards the 2 minute warning.

Goodwin needs to stop playing period. The entire project failed. He is the worst corner on any team.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

The Vikings are the better team. Calm down

Doesn’t mean we couldn’t have and shouldn’t have beat them.  Fact is, one of the best offenses in the NFL needed only TWO TD’s to win this game.  Even ONE probably wins this game on a second half drive

Just now, atlndvd said:

Doesn’t mean we couldn’t have and shouldn’t have beat them.  Fact is, one of the best offenses in the NFL needed only TWO TD’s to win this game.  Even ONE probably wins this game on a second half drive

“Only two TD’s” is a tall order against that defense. People on this message board can never credit the other team. It’s always that the falcons suck. The falcons lost a hard fought game to a top 4 team in the NFL. It happens. Doesn’t mean the falcons aren’t good. 

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

“Only two TD’s” is a tall order against that defense. People on this message board can never credit the other team. It’s always that the falcons suck. The falcons lost a hard fought game to a top 4 team in the NFL. It happens. Doesn’t mean the falcons aren’t good. 

One of the best offenses in the league should be able to manage TWO.  Like I said, even one on one of those critical second half drives might have done it

27 minutes ago, osiruz said:

You ruined a good defensive performance by allowing the worst son of a bytch in existence to play corner. Good freaking win? Are you flipping kidding me. 

How are you even allowed to let this motherflipper take snaps? You tortured all of us. You owe us an apology as fans.

This is the same corner who has been beaten, victimized, and assaulted by every wr he has ever lined up against, and taken around the corner and dragged and beaten some more. Why in holy Hail would you put him in on the most important third down of the season. We needed a good defensive performance when your hood ornament shiny QB choked again in a big way, and you allowed the vikes  to destroy us because of your stupid confidence in a hack receiver who has never played well at CB and probably never will. 

Fyi Offense choked and ZERO T.D.

20 minutes ago, atlndvd said:

Que the “we knew it was gonna be a battle”  I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THIS

This and "We knew it would come down to the end of the game."

And I swear that they then go out and subconsciously coach and play to it coming down to the end instead of trying to get ahead early and put the othet team away like the Eagles do.

2 minutes ago, atlndvd said:

One of the best offenses in the league should be able to manage TWO.  Like I said, even one on one of those critical second half drives might have done it

One of the best defenses in the league should be able to stop any offense too. Credit the Vikings man. They are 10-2. Nobody is beating them right now. We lost by 5. It was a battle. They could have blown us out. The fact that we hung in there and actually had a chance tells me the Falcons DO have a good team on the field 

10 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

I think he will be OK lined up against the 3rd / 4th best WR in nickel but not lined up against the other team's #1.

Been toast all season long against anyone. I don't think he even has a pd, someone should check.

Hes too cocky when it comes to a defense that hasnt done much of anything since hes been here. We should went for it on 4th. with or without the fg we still could have kept it to a 1 score game. We were moving the ball, shoulda kept it goin. 

Edited by Dirtybird3

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

One of the best defenses in the league should be able to stop any offense too. Credit the Vikings man. They are 10-2. Nobody is beating them right now. We lost by 5. It was a battle. They could have blown us out. The fact that we hung in there and actually had a chance tells me the Falcons DO have a good team on the field 

I do credit them... but this game was winnable.  We couldn’t afford to lose though and we did.  A loss for the Vikings wouldn’t really hurt them.  A loss for us kills us.  We now HAVE to beat the Saints twice to even have a chance, and Kamara is licking his chops watching this defense

39 minutes ago, atlndvd said:

I do credit them... but this game was winnable.  We couldn’t afford to lose though and we did.  A loss for the Vikings wouldn’t really hurt them.  A loss for us kills us.  We now HAVE to beat the Saints twice to even have a chance, and Kamara is licking his chops watching this defense

That’s where we disagree. This didn’t kill us. At all. We are still very alive. Lions lost. Seahawks likely won’t beat Philly. The falcons could still lose one more game and still make the playoffs. We aren’t even close to dead. Of all the games that were left on the schedule, this was by far the least important 

Edited by JD dirtybird21

10 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s where we disagree. This didn’t kill us. At all. We are still very alive. Lions lost. Seahawks likely won’t beat Philly. The falcons could still lose one more game and still make the playoffs. We aren’t even close to dead. Of all the games that were left on the schedule, this was by far the least important 

EXACTLY! How do people not understand that if we win out that we hold all tiebreakers? If we don't and miss the playoffs, then it's an important message to the team: Don't talk about finishing the superbowl this time before you play the season. 

The real backbreaker which will lead to him off the team was that 3rd down he gave up to their WR who bobbled the ball. If he just bumps him in the back he drops the ball, but instead dude tripped over nothing. Same thing he does a ST. He's a project who didn't work who is taking up roster space.