Ryan's streak is over

maxatlanta

2 minutes ago, maxatlanta said:

It was the difference in the game. If we won I wouldn't give a $#!?

Not really true or the point.  Could gave scored on a rushing TD.  But the point is, our drives stalled too much in the game, and our offense hasn't just regressed from last season, it has fallen off a cliff. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree. Screw personal accomplishments. 

And what have they gotten us.  Nothing.  It's not screw personal accomplishments, it's don't put them in such regard that you lose a game and say at the end, "Well at least Matty threw a TD"  Yeah and who cares?  We could have won the SB last season with 10 FG's and I wouldn't have cared one bit.  If this team wants to be so concerned about streaks, or if our fan base wants to concern themselves with those items, how about win streaks or home win streaks.  Those are the ones that have real meaning when it's said and done. 

I could care less about streaks!  And Matty Ice would say the same thing, I'm sure. 

I just want WINS, when and however they come, regardless of personal accolades!!! 

Also, today, penalties KILLED US --- I quit counting at TWELVE in the 3rd quarter....I mean, how can you win a frickin' game with that kind of stupid play?!?!?!  Plus, Ryan was "wild high" again, and overthrew numerous receivers, like he did in the Seahawks game.  I thought he had a handle on that last week against the Bucs, when he looked "on" in that game......then, went right back to the same thing in this one....smh...