9 Points at Home

The Peregrine

Just now, The Peregrine said:

I know he Vikings defense is suppsed to be stout but 9 and Matt wasn' even pressured too much all day. There were so many dropped balls and missed opportunities. Where the **** was the offense?

Where was the discipline?

Whole team played sloppy today.... I hope no one mentions anything about looking ahead to NO.

Just now, The Peregrine said:

I know he Vikings defense is suppsed to be stout but 9 and Matt wasn' even pressured too much all day. There were so many dropped balls and missed opportunities. Where the **** was the offense?

I know my spelling was off but I'm actually leaving the game and walking in the exit crowd. HORRIBLE offensive showing by the home team in a critical game. They really **** the bed on this one. Defense showed up. Held them to 14 points without Tru and Poole outside of the state of Goodwin on that last 3rd down.

Just now, sandtrap said:

When case mother****ing keenum is pumping up the crowd before kneel downs we are not at home. Sorry *** performance by the team and just as sorry *** lack of fans in Atlanta. Can't blame the fans for this one though. 9 points ugh. 

Although we could have used an incompletion in the second half. 

7 minutes ago, MiTh1211 said:

Totally speechless! 9 points! All field goals. Wtf. Let this lil dude come here and defeat us. Tired of the disappointment guys. Everybody enjoy your week if you can. 

Me too, I'll continue to be optimistic about my team, but like everyone else here,  I know deep down this team, the way it stands right now, has no business anywhere near the playoffs.