Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MayorWest13

December 2017 UGA Recruiting Thread

468 posts in this topic

Just now, Turkeydawg said:

From ESPN on Trey Hill -

The Bulldogs began gaining momentum during the season en route to the SEC championship and were given a boost when the nation's top-ranked prospect overall, outside linebacker Justin Fields, committed to Kirby Smart and staff on Oct. 6

Can I have their job? 

5 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

From ESPN on Trey Hill -

The Bulldogs began gaining momentum during the season en route to the SEC championship and were given a boost when the nation's top-ranked prospect overall, outside linebacker Justin Fields, committed to Kirby Smart and staff on Oct. 6

JFC

Kirby, Chaney, Pittman, Dell and Mel singing to us:

The 12 Dawg Days of Christmas!

On the First day of Christmas, my Kirby and Dell McGee gave to me, a dual-threat Quarterback-ey.

DLe1kQ5WAAE5Aag.jpg

On the second day of Christmas, my Dell McGee gave to me, a H#LLuva Running Back-ey

Zamir-White-with-Georgia-RB-Coach-Dell-McGee-photo-from-Zamir-White-Twitter-750x592.jpg

On the third day of Christmas, my Mel Tucker gave to me, a Beast of a Linebacker/Passrusher-ey:

Adam-Anderson-commits-to-UGA-101917a_mfqjen.jpg

On the 4th day of Christmas, my Del McGee gave to me, another RB Beastly....

hqdefault.jpg

On the Fifth day of Christmas, my Kirby gave to me a demon passrusher, Azeez Ojulari

7529481.jpg

On the sixth day of Christmas my Sam Pittman gave to me, a road-grading offensive guard-ey

DMMoq7gU8AEa_lj.jpg

Stay tuned for the rest of this song....we are now at intermission.   Please tip your servers.

18 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Looks like Chapman is no longer a UT commit. 

yep that was being talked about earlier today on a few dawg boards.  it will be interesting to see where he ends up.. i don't care what anyone says he is a heck of a player. 

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

So with Fromm doing so well, Fields is switching to OLB? Lol

Obviously what they pitched to get him on board

sdogg likes this

FYI - article on SEC country - UT style that believes they are back in the lead for WR Alontae Taylor.   Maybe we are swapping him out for the 6'4" kid from Texas.

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

So with Fromm doing so well, Fields is switching to OLB? Lol

Apparently, he can do everything.

Just now, g-dawg said:

FYI - article on SEC country - UT style that believes they are back in the lead for WR Alontae Taylor.   Maybe we are swapping him out for the 6'4" kid from Texas.

Watch out for 4* WR Rashod Bateman. Sac mentioned already a page or two back that he received an offer today. He’s a Minnesota commit, but UGA is now far and away his best offer and he’s a Georgia kid from Tifton. Kirby visited his school today. 

Bateman’s tape is very good. I’m very surprised that he doesn’t have more big offers. 

95Dawg, g-dawg, m2Falcons and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, joefalco said:

We are going to own the los 

does anyone remember the 3rd quarter of the seccg against bama? We were up 21-10 and they just ran it down our throats behind that monster line.   Saban never panicked because he knew he owned the lines. 

We we are getting that sort of swagger. It’s no wonder deandre Swift is on heisman watch. 

Im so excited to be a dawg fan right now. 

Meeeeeeeeeee Toooooooooooooooooo! Haven'y had this much fun since Herschel Walker!

MemphibianDawg likes this

1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

Georgia now has:
#1 QB - Justin Fields
#1 RB - Zamir White
#1 OLB - Adam Anderson
#2 OG - Trey Hill
#3 RB - James Cook
#5 OC - Warren Ericson
#5 DT - Devonte Wyatt
#8 DE - Azeez Ojulari

The remarkable thing is all but the RB's are instate, and that's not even all of the elite instate prospects.  The talent level in GA is just off the charts. 

sdogg and MemphibianDawg like this

Loving how this coaching staff is putting so much emphasis on the lines. Can never have enough talented linemen.