How well do the Falcons match up with other top NFC Teams?

With the playoffs coming up and our Falcons being in the mix I wonder who our Falcons match up well against and who is the biggest threat to our Falcons. My opinion is.

at Philly is the toughest match up. Philly has the best defense and are dangerous at home.

Saints I think we are just as capable of beating them as they are of besting us. Even in New Orleans

Vikings I give the home team the edge in this game. I think Falcons are slightly better because of QB

Rams I think we match up well with the Rams anywhere. Most favorable match up imo.

Panthers I think we are better than the Panthers as long as we don't beat ourselves.

Seahawks if the game is in Atlanta we should be able to beat them. In Seattle 50/50

Lions in Atlanta we should win by 10-14 points. In Detroit anything can happen.

32 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I want to see how Carson Wentz reacts to playoff football before thinking they’re much more than just a good team. A second year QB, first time in the playoffs.... he’s never experienced that level of play or stakes that high. They’re good though and that defense is stout. 

Yep. We know all about regular season champs.

3 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

While I don't want to play any of these teams on their turf, that seems like a foregone conclusion.

I was thinking about this the other day and the most entertaining heart pounding game I could think of would be the Rams. They are so much the spitting image of what we were last year. Two teams that are essentially the same animal with slightly different strengths and weaknesses.

If we get to the playoffs, there's a good chance we show up looking like a different team, as we did last year. If that happens in our first game teams will not want us coming to them, none of them.

12 hours ago, Sui_Generis said:

In the playoffs you cannot run or hide. Be scared of no one. Anyone of those teams are beatable in any atmosphere. Bring it!

Not scared of any team , just saying this is our worst matchup , in Atl we win easily , will be harder if we have to go to Philly in January. 

10 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

While I don't want to play any of these teams on their turf, that seems like a foregone conclusion.

I was thinking about this the other day and the most entertaining heart pounding game I could think of would be the Rams. They are so much the spitting image of what we were last year. Two teams that are essentially the same animal with slightly different strengths and weaknesses.

If we get to the playoffs, there's a good chance we show up looking like a different team, as we did last year. If that happens in our first game teams will not want us coming to them, none of them.

I'd  absolutely welcome this matchup,  what an entertaining game that would be .

There's one poster, I think DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry, who said he doesn't believe "clutch." Clutch absolutely exists and is the feeling of nerves and how you respond when the lights are bright. Andy Dalton has showed the world what he's capable of when the time rises. Soon, it'll be Wentz showcasing if he can perform when everything is on the line. No hiding, most of America watching. Either put up or sit down. 

1 hour ago, stizz said:

There's one poster, I think DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry, who said he doesn't believe "clutch." Clutch absolutely exists and is the feeling of nerves and how you respond when the lights are bright. Andy Dalton has showed the world what he's capable of when the time rises. Soon, it'll be Wentz showcasing if he can perform when everything is on the line. No hiding, most of America watching. Either put up or sit down. 

Why did you choose Dalton as your example?

13 hours ago, I give lengthy responses said:

Philly has beaten maybe two good teams. I live here and as much as Eagles fans hype them up, they won't be sold until after the LA/SEA games, and neither am I.

Well, tonight we'll see.  Personally I'm betting Seattle gives Philly a dose of NFL reality. 

3 hours ago, stizz said:

Multiple opportunities and the same result.

As clutch?  I'll admit I haven't watched a lot of him play, but he's been hot garbage on the playoffs.. where I would expect clutch.  I would give flacco the nod in the clutch category off his super bowl playoff run alone.