GO DAWGS!!! Yeah, I know it's not the Falcons...

fuego

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgia like always dont looked prepared.#1 dropping the ball, 10 players in the huddle,..Georgia front office sucks down there in athens.All the good players that come through georgia and playing awesome in the NFL ..Talent has been awesome,Coaching and upper management SUCK!!!Always has and always will

I was surpised that Georgia hasnt even won the SEC championship since 2005.WOW

Edited by falconsrsuper

8 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

Georgia like always dont looked prepared.#1 dropping the ball, 10 players in the huddle,..Georgia front office sucks down there in athens.All the good players that come through georgia and playing awesome in the NFL ..Talent has been awesome,Coaching and upper management SUCK!!!Always has and always will

I was surpised that Georgia hasnt even won the SEC championship since 2005.WOW

We look totally unprepared. That's all coaching. And Fromm as got to get rid of the ball. He thinks he has all day to throw.

16 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

And this f€cking commentator just sound like he pro Auburn

Gary Danielson.........they sound very much like auburn fans. 

How does a WR running an inside route, get blocked by his defender into the other defenders and get called for a PI? I think the Dawgs are going to have to beat the refs too, although the facemask on the pick was a good call. They're letting AU get away with an awful lot of holding....

Gary Danielson played football in the Big Ten and has no allegiance to either school. He doesn't sound biased to me at all. Plenty of praise for Fromm and UGA, as well as for Auburn. He'll call out a penalty if he sees it for either side. 

Quit being paranoid. 

Oh, and this thread doesn't belong here. There's a separate forum for posts like this. We're all Falcons fans. A lot of us AREN'T UGA fans. 

4 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

Gary Danielson played football in the Big Ten and has no allegiance to either school. He doesn't sound biased to me at all. Plenty of praise for Fromm and UGA, as well as for Auburn. He'll call out a penalty if he sees it for either side. 

Quit being paranoid. 

Oh, and this thread doesn't belong here. There's a separate forum for posts like this. We're all Falcons fans. A lot of us AREN'T UGA fans. 

:flame:s

8 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

Quit being paranoid. 

We're not being paranoid at all, and since you're NOT a UGA fan, 2 things.....why even post in the thread

secondly, if you were a GA fan, you'd know it always seems as if the Dawgs get the same 'magnifying glass' by the refs while their opponent seems to get obvious calls/non calls. As a FALCONS fan, you should be able to associate with that

Just now, papachaz said:

We're not being paranoid at all, and since you're NOT a UGA fan, 2 things.....why even post in the thread

secondly, if you were a GA fan, you'd know it always seems as if the Dawgs get the same 'magnifying glass' by the refs while their opponent seems to get obvious calls/non calls. As a FALCONS fan, you should be able to associate with that

It's absolutely biased fan paranoia.