Bold Predictions: "The Vikings Will Dominate the Atlanta Falcons" Heath Evans

fuego

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every year Heath wants the Falcons to lose to whoever the next up and coming team is.  Last year...Falcons will lose to Seahawks in playoffs, then Falcons will definitely lose to Green Bay in NFCCG.  We see how Heath's predictions have gone for him.  Hopefully he keeps picking against the Falcons, because it seems to work in our favor. 

I honestly can't remember a time where I've actually heard any good analysis from Heath over the years for Falcons games. The man gets way too emotional about being an ex-rival.

Am I the only one who remembers Evans going on about tasting hotdogs when he was calling a Falcons preseason game a few years ago? I think it was against Miami.

It honestly can happen if there defense shuts down our offense. With that being said, their defense hasn’t performed nearly as well on the road compared to when they’re at home. They allow 20.4 ppg on the road, which isn’t a crazy high number, but keep in mind two of those games were against Cleveland’s trash offense and a bears offense with Trubisky’s first start. Browns put up 16, and bears put 17 respectively. Actual competent offenses put up 26, 30, and 23. I like our chances at home against this defense.

3 hours ago, Mescalito said:

Very well could happen.  Sure hope it doesn't.  Our defense scares the **** out of me; I just don't trust it.

The problem won't be with the defense. The Vikings offense is Ok. They don't make many mistakes, but they aren't a scoring juggernaut either.  The problem is the Falcons offense is inconsistent with the with VIkings D running on all cylinders.If Wes Shweitzer is even remotely leaky, expect Ryan to have a long day. The problem I would have with the Falcons D, is the same as last year; the Falcons O will keep going 3 and out against the Vikings D, and the Vikings offense will keep pounding and pounding and eventually where the Falcons D out, because the Falcons offense is unable to sustain a drive, and give the D a breather. Last time I checked the Vikings injury report, they are relatively healthy, except for their QBs and starting RB of course, but considering that Keenum is their 3rd stringer and they are using 2 backup RBs to split carries, their offense has still done well.

Vikings are a testament of having great depth. 

Edited by Intellectually Honest