Fumbles... the key to beating the Vikes?

k-train

Per NFL.com, out of the top 300+ players in receiving yards, only ONE player has more than 2 fumbles... Adam Thielen.

Vikes RB J. McKinnon has put the ball on the ground 3 times already this year.

Case Keenum has only been sacked 7 times this year, but historically when teams can get to him, he loses the football. For his career, he fumbles once every 3.5 times he is sacked.

We have guys (Neal, Beasley) who have been pretty good about forcing fumbles, so hopefully they can get us a few turnovers in this one.

Interesting post, but I do agree that winning the turnover battle will be key in what should be a tough game.  I know that people realize this in any given game, but over the course of a season, it is crazy how much turnover margin correlates to wins.

We need to get back to taking the ball away and not giving it up.  We were great in that category last year and it showed.

6 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Interesting post, but I do agree that winning the turnover battle will be key in what should be a tough game.  I know that people realize this in any given game, but over the course of a season, it is crazy how much turnover margin correlates to wins.

We need to get back to taking the ball away and not giving it up.  We were great in that category last year and it showed.

We have been struggling big time in TO’s. I think NFL teams are finding more and more success against the cover 3.