Is there anyway I can catch a replay of the SEC Championship

Ovie_Lover

11 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I don’t want to miss the game but I’m going into work at 11:00 A.M on 12/1/17 and I won’t be getting off until 8-10:00 A.M 12/2/17. I will wake up at 3:30 if I have to but I was wondering if any of you know of a for sure replay I can watch online??

Assuming you have no DVR? There are usually replays, but it's hard to know when they'll be available. Best bet for online is streaming, so unless you have a way to set a recording of a streaming feed, kind of hard. Could sign up for free trial of youtube TV, and use their cloud DVR?

Ouch... since it’s on CBS I don’t think there will be any replays. Probably gonna have to find someone with a DVR or wait until someone puts it on YouTube. I don’t think CBS does replays even on their college sports channel.

If live streaming is an option while you work cbs will have that. Plus the reddit links. 

On 12/1/2017 at 0:47 AM, Carter said:

Ouch... since it’s on CBS I don’t think there will be any replays. Probably gonna have to find someone with a DVR or wait until someone puts it on YouTube. I don’t think CBS does replays even on their college sports channel.

If live streaming is an option while you work cbs will have that. Plus the reddit links. 

Actually every SEC on CBS game is usually replayed later that same night on CBS College Sports or the next day at the very latest and then later in the week on SEC Network.

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Actually every SEC on CBS game is usually replayed later that same night on CBS College Sports or the next day at the very latest and then later in the week on SEC Network.

Good to know. Last time I tried to catch a replay of a game on CBS I couldn’t find it. I remember googling it and reading a couple articles about CBS not replaying games. Has been a while though. I’m glad they sorted themselves out lol